Family scared me

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

WalkerJ 1

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 04:20 pm
James Massa wrote:
Your right Jason, all you need is the Holy Bible and you are able to follow God 100%

Keep up the great work! Very Happy
That's not true! All you need is the Veda and you are able to follow Lord Shiva 100%.

Oh wait...I meant to say: All you need is Al-Qur'an and you are able to follow Allah 100%.

Darn it. I meant, off course, that all you need is the Talmud and you are able to follow YHWH 100%.

Or was it the Book of Mormon perhaps?

Nah...forget it. What I really mean is: All you need is the Dianetics and you are able to follow L. Ron Hubbard 100%.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 01:27 pm
colombian nino de Dios
Some of the best times of my life were spent in the company of the most amazing people I've ever known:the children of God.The only problem I had was believing the letters of Mo.When he started to write about his insane flirty fishing I decided to leave because I knew we were heading straight to hell and I didn't need to follow a leader there.I can go on my own.All I have to do it's satisfy the flesh.I understand now what Jesus meant when He told Peter that whatever Peter thought of Him was revealed to him by God Himself.God help us all.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2008 03:41 am
Re: Family scared me
Davidod wrote:
i dont know, do they use brainwashing? i am really struggling with myself because i feel like a part of me is sleeping and something else took control, but not totally, what should i do?

yes, davidod, the family does brainwash people, i was brainwashed by one most clever, and now i am emotionally scarred for life because i had sex with adults when i was 14 and 15. they consider a person to be an adult once they turn 14 i was told so it was alright for that to be happening.

those sick fucks i wish i could kill them all.

Arssle

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 08:07 am
Re: Family scared me
Well, you could kill them, but would you really accomplish anything? See a shrink, man.

Nora78

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 07:00 pm
@Anonymous,
Very interesting read.
You ended your previous post with the sentence: "Serving God is the most rewarding job there is when it is done honestly and properly." And now you tell about how you were serving in a context where young men needed a little love from women from time to time. And all of this under the banner of Christian service. This just shows me how screwed up these people can actually be. Very pitiful.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 01:51:43