Where's Claire?

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » Where's Claire?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 06:26 pm
Where's Claire?
When someone like Abi Freeman goes down, I have hope that I will live to see the day Claire and Karen go down on a police arrest for their crimes against children. If you haven't studied the cruel and inhuman treatment these two women doled out to children growing up in their homes, you might not understand why those of us who know their histories view them as criminals with the blood of innocents on their hands. Truly these are crimes that cry out to heaven for justice.

Karen appears to be beyond the reach of the law right now, and Claire's the one who's got her neck on the line where criminal investigations are concerned. Boy, don't you wonder how long it will take before Interpol & British jurisprudence get a good look at Claire's FBI investigation files? Where is she living now? Last I heard, she'd left the U.S. and was seen driving a Hummer in downtown Bancock, Thailand, where she ran over a curb into a plate glass window.

But she recently did that interview on the BBC, so she had to be somewhere close on the continent, like Portugal or Italy. What if Claire decides to spill the beans on Karen rather than go down with an Interpol arrest? Don't you just know she's got to be negotiating her severance package right now. <snick> So Claire will retire back to Canada? I don't think she's all the welcome on the North or South American continents.

She's got to go to a place like Thailand, where child trafficking is widely practiced and accepted in order to get beyond the reach of the various agencies that hold open investigation records on her.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:18 am
Re: Where's Claire?
Black Elk wrote:

But she recently did that interview on the BBC, so she had to be somewhere close on the continent, like Portugal or Italy.

The interviewer, Fred Dove, said Claire was "joining us now from California" so it's quite possible she is actually in California and not at her former residence in Baltimore, Maryland.

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » Where's Claire?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:54:43