Regarding Abi Freeman

  1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » Regarding Abi Freeman

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 04:02 pm
Regarding Abi Freeman
Is this the same "Morningstar" who was married to a guy named Zack, and they lived in Indonesia and S.E. Asia? Their testimonies were always in the FSM's and so on.

Anybody know?
 
Peter Frouman
 
Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 04:20 pm
Re: Regarding Abi Freeman
news snoop wrote:
Is this the same "Morningstar" who was married to a guy named Zack, and they lived in Indonesia and S.E. Asia? Their testimonies were always in the FSM's and so on.


I don't know. Does anyone recognize her from her picture (taken December 1995 in Budapest)?
http://www.xfamily.org/images/4/40/Abi-freeman-1995-12.jpg
Abi Freeman
 
Acheick
 
Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 04:48 pm
Re: Regarding Abi Freeman
Peter Frouman wrote:
news snoop wrote:
Is this the same "Morningstar" who was married to a guy named Zack, and they lived in Indonesia and S.E. Asia? Their testimonies were always in the FSM's and so on.


I don't know. Does anyone recognize her from her picture (taken December 1995 in Budapest)?
http://www.xfamily.org/images/4/40/Abi-freeman-1995-12.jpg
Abi Freeman


No, not the same Morningstar. Morningstar of Zattu was already a long time member by 1974.
 
news snoop
 
Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 03:42 am
Thanks Acheick
Thanks, I guess these "Morningstars" somehow look alike. Rolling Eyes
 
Acheick
 
Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 09:40 am
Re: Thanks Acheick
news snoop wrote:
Thanks, I guess these "Morningstars" somehow look alike. Rolling Eyes


[http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n308/Acheick/morningstar-compress.jpg]

Hope this works - trying to upload a picture of Morningstar and Zatthu (on the left with baby Kezia). This would have been around 1973 in Bangkok. She should have stuck with Zatthu, they were a nice couple and simple. But she got poisoned by the Berg dogma and went after what she thought was "God's best." It perverted her, so very sad.

She dumped her husband because he wasn't "spiritual" enough - what a trap.

Apparently, she is paying for it dearly now. It is coming back to haunt her and my bet is, she has no idea why.
 
news snoop
 
Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 03:51 pm
Thanks again, Acheick!
Oh yeah, now I see. I remember their testimonies and they did seem like a simple couple. Too bad it went the way of most Family relationships. Berg enticed the women away from their mates, all in the name of the Lord. Yuck. Evil or Very Mad
 
 

 
  1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » Regarding Abi Freeman
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/20/2019 at 11:41:45