Glad you're up

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Glad you're up

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 10:56 am
Glad you're up
I found this website doing some personal research. What some people consider 'the unfolding of tragic events', I happen to consider a reality check long overdue. Wake up to a nice healthy dose of truth. Isn't it refreshing?

Besides, the whole prinicpal of which this alleged Children of God institution functions on is flawed. Everyone knows that Christianity is faulty because avoids the task of finding purpose where ethics and suffering are removed instead of being transcended. It's got its means though. I can't think of a more creative way of inducing crowd control.

In anycase, whoever's an admin or web designer here, nice site and great way to get some facts out. Keep up the good work.

evanman

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 04:38 pm
Quote:
Everyone knows that Christianity is faulty because avoids the task of finding purpose where ethics and suffering are removed instead of being transcended.

I don't think that everyone does know this, or else there wouldn't be so many millions of people around the planet that subscribe to this religion.

Could you also explain a little bit more as to what you mean by the statement you made? Thanks.

Monger 1

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 06:01 pm
Welcome to xFamily, Lollipop, and thanks for the compliments. Lots of great people have been involved in getting this site where it is (though it still needs heaps and heaps of work).

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 03:24 pm
evanman wrote:
I don't think that everyone does know this, or else there wouldn't be so many millions of people around the planet that subscribe to this religion.

This reminds me of the oft-memorized quote in the Mop under "Foolishness & Shallowness":
Quote:
If a million people say a foolish thing, it's still a foolish thing.

evanman

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2006 11:10 am
Which Mop's that? The one with the bucket?

WalkerJ 1

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 09:03 am
evanman wrote:
Which Mop's that? The one with the bucket?

Sounds about right Smile

Anonymous

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 11:43 pm
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
I don't subscribe to TF method of "double speak" and explaining away rotten BS.

Though Jesus did have this to say:
Matthew 5:19
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 18:6
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Not to mention the denial of the lusts of the flesh. Jesus teachings were not a "you are forgiven, now go and sin some more" They were the opposite. Just because so called "Christians" have perverted the teachings of Jesus, that doesn't make them useless. Or perhaps what you meant by "Christians" is these perverted Christians.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Glad you're up
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 05:39:47