still living the abuse in my head

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » still living the abuse in my head

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 05:07 pm
still living the abuse in my head
wy did you do this to me mom and dad.why did you raise me in the family knowing what I was going through,oh I'm sorry dad or should i say Hugo westphal(aka)Eman artist.You had nothing to do with my life did you dad,or ever wanted to know,and you still don't,and mom (Cherie Bachus AKA Hope)you did not raise me, you let everyone else do it. moving from from place to place learning that sex was the only way to get people to love you and the word of god. the things that i went through was a nightmare. looking back on the way the group was and the way my mom was. Im writing this to inform everyone that Cherie bachus WAS my mother and she lives in tyler TX. she has had 9 children by 8 different men she was Hugo Westphal's wife (E-man Artist) I f i had had my own feelings I was procieved as a Slut. Cause if you were in the group the saying was "If you think think think, your gonna sink sink sink, because you stink stink stink." This woman has ruined my life and my father has also. If you know who im talking about please respond to this. I need help to get over this. I want my life back! and want my parents to go to hell fo what they put me though.

Peter Frouman

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 10:03 pm
I'm so sorry to hear about about what happened to you.

We have an article in the wiki about Hugo Westphal and may add an article about Cherie Bachus but we could use more information.

Is the Cherie Lacey Bachus (born December 11, 1955, aka Hope) who lives in Tyler, Texas the same person as "Genesis" or someone else?

If there is any additional information you would like us to note you can post it here or if you prefer email it to editors AT xfamily.org

Shell 2

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 09:43 am
Hi my names Michelle and i am a Christian from Stockport, England. I would just like to start by saying that i am really sad to hear about what all of you went through at the hand of these people and it burdens my heart. and it really makes me sick to think of what these people did in the name of Jesus! you my prayers and Love are with you all God Bless you all xxx

Piram

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 02:30 pm
Re: still living the abuse in my head
Shiphrah Westphal wrote:
wy did you do this to me mom and dad.why did you raise me in the family knowing what I was going through,oh I'm sorry dad or should i say Hugo westphal(aka)Eman artist.You had nothing to do with my life did you dad,or ever wanted to know,and you still don't,and mom (Cherie Bachus AKA Hope)you did not raise me, you let everyone else do it. moving from from place to place learning that sex was the only way to get people to love you and the word of god. the things that i went through was a nightmare. looking back on the way the group was and the way my mom was. Im writing this to inform everyone that Cherie bachus WAS my mother and she lives in tyler TX. she has had 9 children by 8 different men she was Hugo Westphal's wife (E-man Artist) I f i had had my own feelings I was procieved as a Slut. Cause if you were in the group the saying was "If you think think think, your gonna sink sink sink, because you stink stink stink." This woman has ruined my life and my father has also. If you know who im talking about please respond to this. I need help to get over this. I want my life back! and want my parents to go to hell fo what they put me though.

I did not know Eman Artist personally, but I certainly saw lots of his artwork. I´m truly saddened to read your post. I have sent you an e-mail that I hope will be some encouragement.

All the best,
Piram

Anonymous

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 12:49 pm
Shiphrah Westphal wrote:

Try to stop winging and if need be get a good lawyer.
This lot will not help you in that department since all they seem to do is whinge and applaud each other.

Love & God Bless

Max aka Guest et al

evanman

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 01:32 pm
Max,

You seem very content to continue the cycle of abuse that your precious cult started!

Try shutting your mouth occasionally and learn some manners!

Anonymous

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 02:07 pm
evanman wrote:
Max,

You seem very content to continue the cycle of abuse that your precious cult started!

It would seem to me that you have been doing just that for the years!
Give me strength.
Just like a woman always going on about this and that.
Well won a few $ on the horses so of to spend and enjoy it having put some to one side for a worthy course.

Love & God Bless

Max aka Guest

Piram

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 02:22 pm
Anonymous wrote:
evanman wrote:
Max,

It would seem to me that you have been doing just that for the years!
Give me strength.
Just like a woman always going on about this and that.
Well won a few $ on the horses so of to spend and enjoy it having put some to one side for a worthy course.

Love & God Bless

Max aka Guest

You seem to have a fondness for comparing individuals whose gender you may or may not know to women. "Just like a woman always going on about this and that." Have you got a problem with women? If not, why do you use that language?

Acheick

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 11:48 am
Anonymous wrote:
Shiphrah Westphal wrote:

Try to stop winging and if need be get a good lawyer.
This lot will not help you in that department since all they seem to do is whinge and applaud each other.

Love & God Bless

Max aka Guest et al

Max - are you on rewind or something? Do you have anything else of substance to say besides the same dribble? You are about an inch deep, you know that, don't you?

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » still living the abuse in my head
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:56:39