peter pioneer

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » peter pioneer

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 11:08 pm
peter pioneer
About six years ago I spoke to the Family. They asked what my cog name is and I told them Peter Pioneer.
They asked if i was really him. I said yes. I found out he was a top leader with maria. Was this joker Peter Amsterdamned ?

I spent all my time in the west indies and Venezuela where my daughter was born.
I was in the group from 1976 - 1979. Sinve i had been banished from the group for 2 of those yrs I did not learn much about the sexual problems. This kind of thing was kept from me because i could not be trusted with suxh info.

I do feel bad for the children that remained Hopefully most have been able to carry on with their lives.

I was wondering who was destroying the good name I left behind.

I left the group when my daughter was 1 yrs old.

My daughter is now an aspiring writer in LA. Her name is mocumba. I taught her to think for herself.

My son drives truck in Florida.

I left the group to give my children a chance in life. I am a retired Navy veteran. and debug hardware.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 11:44 pm
Re: peter pioneer
eliicemn wrote:
I left the group to give my children a chance in life

Heh. Just don't let your daughter find out who Mocumba is.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 11:54 pm
She knows and changed her name to Mickey. lol She learned everything when she turned eighteen. If you look up Mocumba on the internet you will find where it says to contact Mocumba for tivkets to the Film festivals. That is my Daughter.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 11:59 pm
I left out one thing. Her mom named her. I wanted to name her michele or melissa.

evanman

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 11:30 am
I am happy for you and your daughter.

has she changed her name legally? i'm sure it would be better for her.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 10:20 pm
When people were saying moses David was the end time prophet I said he was a captivating inspiring writer.

When people asked if joining the Family was the best thing for them to do I said no. The best thing to do is follow Jesus.

It honestly hurt to tell people to go their own way after they became saved. I felt if they followed Jesus. Jesus would be able to lead the persons way and not me.

I guess that is why many leaders tried to keep me clear from new deciples.

Finally it makes sense.

I was far from perfect in the few short years in the family. The thing I will always remember is the closeness the little people like myself were able to share with each other. I really lenjoyed our closeness.

I started to feel it was us vs the leaders. The leaders said this is the reason you came here. You came to report the abuse you have seen. They knew and sent me away. Talk about major depression and hurt.

This happened to me 2x. The second time it was by those I thought were my friends. I thought I could make a difference. Never had I feel such betrayal.
I felt that if I was able to speak to moses David i could get some of the abuse I saw stopped.

What delusion I was in. Even after I left the Family I felt there was hope.

When I was banished for some time I felt like committing suicide. My crying to god for retribution and punishment to the abusers of power in the family kept me from doing so.

I did not gloat when the top leaders fell. I remember reading to not laugh about the fall of the wicked.

We can forgive but we need to write about what happened to hopefully keep the next generation of kids from falling like some of us did.

No my daughter did not change her name legally. She liked the uniqueness of the name as a teenager.
She changed it on her own later. I guess she wanted to remember so she would never join a group like her parents did.

evanman

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:46 am
Seems that you tried to maintain your integrity while you were in the cult--which is why you couldn't survive as a member.

Piram

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 02:07 pm
About Macumba (not "Mocumba"*):

Afro-Brazilian religion that is characterized by a marked syncretism of traditional African religions, European culture, Brazilian Spiritualism, and Roman Catholicism. Of the several Macumba sects, the most important are Candomblé and Umbanda.

African elements in Macumba rituals include an outdoor ceremonial site, the sacrifice of animals (such as cocks), spirit offerings (such as candles, cigars, and flowers), and ritual dances. Macumba rites are led by mediums, who fall prostrate in trances and communicate with holy spirits. Roman Catholic elements include use of the cross and the worship of saints, who are given African names such as Ogum (St. George), Xangô (St. Jerome), and Iemanjá (the Virgin Mary).

Candomblé, practiced in Bahia state, is considered to be the most African of the Macumba sects. Umbanda, practiced in urban areas such as Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, is more sophisticated and reflects Hindu and Buddhist influence; its appeal has spread to the white middle class. Despite attempts by Christian churches to combat them, Macumba sects continue to flourish throughout Brazil.

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9049867

*Mo-cumba? Hmmmmm..... Rolling Eyes

JASONLANIK

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 10:57 pm
mocumba?
Anonymous wrote:
She knows and changed her name to Mickey. lol She learned everything when she turned eighteen. If you look up Mocumba on the internet you will find where it says to contact Mocumba for tivkets to the Film festivals. That is my Daughter.

Was Mickey named Mocumba after the Mocumba "spirit helper" Berg wrote about?

Arssle

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 10:04 am
Piram wrote:
About Macumba (not "Mocumba"*):

Afro-Brazilian religion that is characterized by a marked syncretism of traditional African religions, European culture, Brazilian Spiritualism, and Roman Catholicism. Of the several Macumba sects, the most important are Candomblé and Umbanda.

African elements in Macumba rituals include an outdoor ceremonial site, the sacrifice of animals (such as cocks), spirit offerings (such as candles, cigars, and flowers), and ritual dances. Macumba rites are led by mediums, who fall prostrate in trances and communicate with holy spirits. Roman Catholic elements include use of the cross and the worship of saints, who are given African names such as Ogum (St. George), Xangô (St. Jerome), and Iemanjá (the Virgin Mary).

Candomblé, practiced in Bahia state, is considered to be the most African of the Macumba sects. Umbanda, practiced in urban areas such as Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, is more sophisticated and reflects Hindu and Buddhist influence; its appeal has spread to the white middle class. Despite attempts by Christian churches to combat them, Macumba sects continue to flourish throughout Brazil.

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9049867

*Mo-cumba? Hmmmmm..... Rolling Eyes
It's stupid that candomblé is considered a demon in The Family and Macumba is a benign spirit. WTF? lol.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 11:43 pm
Re: mocumba?
Well, duh?

jasonlanik wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Was Mickey named Mocumba after the Mocumba "spirit helper" Berg wrote about?

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » peter pioneer
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:52:58