Looking for a creep

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » Looking for a creep

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 07:53 pm
Looking for a creep
It has come to my recent attention about the particularly perverted behavior of a Japanese disciple in the cult during the 80's and 90's. I have heard from more than one source about his sexual deviancy and behavior towards a number of young girls, I have heard about this not just from the girls themselves but from other SGAs who were in the same childcare group and who knew what this man was up to.

I am trying to follow his tracks as he traveled through the Family in Japan, and any information, memories or help would be much appreciated, as well as personal information about him. Here is what I have so far. Feel free to leave the information here or to write me personally at:

[email protected].

Thank you! If any Family people reading this would like to contribute information regarding this, I would particularly like to hear from:

Ginny Rudow (long-time teen shepherd at HCS, who later heard about this incident from one of the girls)

Abner (Chris--long-time CRO in Japan, moved to US in 90's)

Josiah (long-time CRO in Japan, moved to Africa)

Ezra Rudow (long-time leader in Japan during that time and after)

Maggie/Lori Yamaguchi

Ricky (long-time HCS teen shepherd)

Elaine (long-time HCS teen shepherd who spoke to one
of the victims regarding an incident of rape)

Ado (one of original HCS teen shepherds)

Peter (married to Karen Zerby--shepherd at HCS during
this time period)

Any of the Japanese local leaders at the time, or Osaka local leaders at the time (sorry, I don't know who this would be)

Joseph and Heaven (teachers who took over the FLAMES group after the above man had been there)

Martin O (brother of Ricky, who spoke to one of the victims about an instance of rape)

Esther Berg (who spoke to one of the victims about an instance of rape

And of course any of the SGAs who were in the HCS "FLAMES" group and witnessed child molestations and rapes. Anyone at the Osaka School who knew about the about instances of sexual abuse.

Family Name: Japanese Levi AKA Dust (married to Japanese Joy)
Legal Name: Unknown, but would like to know
Description: Japanese Male, middle aged, wore thick
glasses.
Lived in (besides other places):
-- Kamakura Lim (Childcare overseer)
-- HCS School (Childcare group)
-- Osaka School (Childcare)

Known offenses:
Responsible for the extensive, severe and long-term molesting and rape of at least one child (aged between 7-8) at the HCS during his time there in (88?).
Responsible for the molestation and sexually inappropriate behavior toward other young girls in the same group (ages 6-8). Also knocked several children unconscious with "the cobra" or his fist.

Was at some point demoted to babe's status due to his sexual behavior with minors, though exactly what he was caught and punished for is not clear.

There is some confusion here as he seems to have been excommunicated (or put on babes status) and later reinstated as a full time member. He was recently (within the last few years) excommed for his sexual tendencies with minors, at least this is what I heard, though it may be a rumor. I would like to know exactly what he was kicked out for, and the year.

Information desired:
1. Legal Name
2. Where anyone remembers living with him and if
possible the year/month
3. Why he was excommunicated and what city he was in
when it happened
4. Shepherd at the time
5. Why he was sent from the HCS to Osaka, and later
demoted to babe's status
6. Is his wife Joy still in the group, if so, where? I do not want to harass her in any way or form, but I
would like to contact her and ask her for his legal
name. That much would make me happy.
7. A photo if anyone has one

If any Family people are reading this, this is a straightforward request for your help in uncovering the truth about what a man did to the children in his care. These children were supposed to be protected, they weren't. Please don't play the 'dumb' game or ignore this request. As long as this man is free more children are likely to suffer sexual molestation or
rape. Pedophilia is an illness and must be treated. Levi AKA Dust is a repeat offender and must not be allowed to be around young girls, in or out of The Family. I am applealing to you to help protect more children from being hurt.

Thank you.
Porceleindoll

Anonymous

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 01:19 am
i think teaching children sex is perfectly right. Its was how i was brought up. so all these people who say its wrong, are wrong in saying so. i'm perfectly ok. And so are my kids.

evanman

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 05:41 pm
Confused If you think it's ok to have sex with kids is fine, then you are in need of a good shaking!

Piram

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 05:53 am
Anonymous wrote:
i think teaching children sex is perfectly right. Its was how i was brought up. so all these people who say its wrong, are wrong in saying so. i'm perfectly ok. And so are my kids.

It´s no coincidence, of course, that this post is anonymous. But as long as you say that you think "teaching children sex is perfectly right", please define in more concrete terms what you mean by "teaching children sex". Do you mean: Teaching them about sex? Letting them watch while adults have sex? Teaching them to have sex with each other? Or perhaps teaching them to have sex with their moms, dads and other family members? And if actual sexual practice is the case, do you also teach them, if not to practice an illegal activity , at very least, about how to protect themselves and their health? Although after reading stuff like "Child Brides", I almost wonder why I´m even asking this question...

Anonymous

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 03:09 am
Re: Looking for a creep
hiya...I know the Yamaguchi people from that home in Japan and could prob get you a couple phone numbers , e-mail addresses, and addresses if you need them..I may be able to get you contact information about some of the other names mentioned on your list..You didnt tell us that dudes name though...Im pretty good at finding and tracking people down so if you know then let me know ok....I'll see what I can do....I think I have even met that guy although I dont want to jump to any conclusions.

PS for all of those who are looking for people in the "Family" let me know yeah ( its alot more likely that I will be able to find the person if they are under 30 or have teenage or " SGA" children. Keep in mind that many first generation adults have changed their names and addresses so many times it makes them difficult to find)
Please note that I will sometimes ask what your intentions are as I am not a "friend finder" and I may ask for an information exchange.
Contact me at [email protected]

Anonymous

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 03:26 am
Re:
Guest wrote:

Wow dude. I feel really bad for you and your kids if you think the crimes mentioned above are ok. Try to understand that there are people out there without our pain.
Wize up.And please remember there your kids. Dont hurt them man. They didnt do anything

a guy (normal guy)

tyciol 2

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 01:05 am
Re: Looking for a creep
Porceleindoll wrote:
knocked several children unconscious with "the cobra" or his fist.

It's a bit of a long shot, but did the move look anything like this?
short movie
long movie
http://www.wweshop.com/images/products/W02189X.jpg

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » Looking for a creep
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 06:11:00