2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » go to hell

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 02:02 am
go to hell
I want you all to die I fucking hate you

evanman

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 03:46 am
OOOOO I'm Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared!

WalkerJ 1

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 09:45 am
Re: go to hell
Anonymous wrote:
I want you all to die I **** hate you

I'm sure I'll be dying someday, so ... wish granted. Smile

Day 1

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 10:30 am
Yeah, we've already been through hell and fully experienced hate, and maybe some of us felt like dying would be a relief. I hate the incalculable damage TF has done to so many.

AbrahamK

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 04:09 pm
what do the stars stand for?

Porceleindoll

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 06:21 pm
In the words of Mark Twain:
Heaven's a great place but for meeting old friends there's no place like Hell.

And what is Heaven and Hell anyway? It's all subjective to the individual's viewpoint of what would truly be wonderful and what would truly be awful. My idea of Hell would be Heaven under control of TFI or any other organized religion, my idea of Heaven would be true freedom, peace and no responsibility, just time to myself and to learn, to pursue my own pleasure and interests. I actually was worried about Heaven for a bit while in TFI, living in communes with lots of other people, all that responsibility and teaching and work, to be honest, at this point, I'd be happier with a little chateau somewhere on earth, a bit of land, an internet connection and gift card to amazon.com.

Monger 1

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 07:14 pm
Porceleindoll wrote:
My idea of Hell would be Heaven under control of TFI or any other organized religion

What, you don't want to be greeted by Berg putting a ring on your finger, kissing you and saying "job well done"?

Okay, neither do I. Yech.

Porceleindoll

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 07:31 pm
Monger wrote:
[What, you don't want to be greeted by Berg putting a ring on your finger, kissing you and saying "job well done"?

Yeah, that would fall close to my idea of the opposite side Twisted Evil

Anonymous

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2005 01:23 am
For crying out loud. What have these people done to you?

People that followed the link here - YOU ARE PERMANENTLY EXPELLED!

Jack 2

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 09:58 am
Quote:
What, you don't want to be greeted by Berg putting a ring on your finger, kissing you and saying "job well done"?

I have a thing for bearded pedophiles myself it's that Sheebus guy that ya'll keep talking about that I don't wanna kiss.

leocon

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:58 am
Info?
Anonymous wrote:
For crying out loud. What have these people done to you?

People that followed the link here - YOU ARE PERMANENTLY EXPELLED!

Guest ....why not tell us where you are coming from!
You confuse me! Confused

Anonymous

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 05:19 pm
(not the same person)

TF sucks!!!!WOOOO!!!!!

Anonymous

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2006 10:02 pm
Day wrote:
Yeah, we've already been through hell and fully experienced hate, and maybe some of us felt like dying would be a relief. I hate the incalculable damage TF has done to so many.

I agree with the writer who talks about "the incalculable damage tf has done" i cried all the way through the montel video. I am a child developmet major and an active member of NAEYC. I hope to become a case worker to help abused children.I wish i could do something and i feel so selfish because i feel like i cant(to help and to make these horrific events more aware to the public.

iratepirates

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 07:12 pm
Note to guest

Think more..jizz on keyboard less

evanman

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 02:05 am
It gets confusing when people post here as "Guests" and are not identifiable.

Several people commenting and often we can't tell which is which.

It would be much better if people could have to sign up to be able to post comments.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 12:46 pm
I tried to sign but I am unable to. Since I don't have a PC, the usage of other terminals won't allow me to register so I end up using my old bible name to ID myself. I suppose that every one who 'Guest' sign in must try to distinguish thenselves somehow.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 01:12 am
evanman wrote:
It gets confusing when people post here as "Guests" and are not identifiable.

Several people commenting and often we can't tell which is which.

It would be much better if people could have to sign up to be able to post comments.

What makes these forums so great is the fact that people can post here anonymously and without signup.The fact that there is no member signup allows people to easily make a comment or suggestion; ask a question or give a point-of-view that might be contrary, but important, nonetheless.

I would not have posted here if there was a signup, and although my particular posts may not have much value, it does show that there are those who would not signup just to post, although they may have something valid to say. All forums have idiot trolls who will randomly post nonsense, but because information is easily accessed and discussed here, it outweighs those idiotic troll comments--- well, in my opinion.

evanman

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 04:38 am
I just find it confusing when people are identified simply as "guest". Sometimes more than one person has been posting on the same thread simply identified as "Guest" so which "Guest" is which?

To sign up you would simply have to have a nickname--you don't think my real name is Evanman do you?

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » go to hell
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:52:20