WORLD CURRENTS!--No.84 Maria #359 DO 3086 9/96
Heavenly City Sighting!
1. (Mama:) I'd like to start off this Currents GN by sharing an amazing prophecy that we received while working on putting this GN together. I think you'll really enjoy it! It came about after I had read a testimony the Ministry Home in Hungary sent us in their TRF comments. Following is what they had to say:
2. We received a letter from a Russian girl, in which she enclosed an article from a Russian Christian newspaper. She did not write what newspaper this is from, but the article in itself is quite interesting. It's entitled "Glimpses of Heaven." Following is a rough translation of excerpts of the article:
3. "Washington -- NASA experts are doing a detailed study of hundreds of pictures sent to Earth by the Hubble telescope, which is presently in open space. The pictures are very remarkable because they are the first pictures of Heaven!
4. "This is what Marcia Masson, scientist and author of many books, tells us. And she got her information about this important event from a high-ranking source in NASA.
5. "The telescope pictures were received on March 26 by scientists of the Goddard Space Center, in Maryland. The pictures clearly show a huge white-gold city, freely floating in the blackness of the starry sky.
6. "Even the unbelievers among the NASA scientists agree that this is Heaven, because life as we all know is absolutely impossible in the freezing, airless space. The official NASA representatives withhold making any comments until the completion of the research. The leadership is silent, but the common workers are convinced that these pictures are able to completely change the life of humanity.
7. "President Clinton and Vice President Gore are keenly interested in the pictures and demand daily reports about the development of the research.
8. "Marcia Masson says: 'According to my NASA contact, the Hubble telescope, after noticing something at the very end of the universe, immediately sent a signal about it. However, the object was quite distant and the lenses couldn't focus on their own. That is why the first pictures were just a mixture of colors. After adjusting the lenses, the scientists could hardly believe their eyes! In front of them were shots of a wonderful city. In fact, the scientists right away suggested that a city like this couldn't have been built by normal human beings. More likely the city is populated by the souls of the departed dead. So the telescope discovered the dwelling place of the Lord God!'
9. "The pictures were immediately forwarded to the Pope. Nevertheless, so far the Vatican has not made any official statement about them." (End of the article. Along with the article there was a picture of a space city in the starry sky.)
10. Of course we don't know how true this article is, as there haven't been any confirmations regarding this, nor any articles in other newspapers, but it's encouraging to see that in these Last Days the Lord is giving people chance after chance, and is trying to make it easy for anyone to believe and receive Him.
11. (Mama:) After reading this testimony, I was interested to know whether it was indeed true or just made up. To our natural reasoning it sounds pretty far-fetched, but who knows? There was no way to get a confirmation but to ask the Lord: Did they really see something, and if so, what is it? How were they able to see it? Does this mean that the Heavenly City is presently visible in our physical dimension?--Or was the Lord giving them a glimpse of the supernatural and the world of the spirit?
12. I think you'll be amazed and inspired by the Lord's answer, as He opens the world of the spirit and reveals to us the mysteries of the universe! Isn't it amazing how the Lord loves us so much that He gives us, His simple little children, the answers to these questions? He not only answered them, but gave more information and insight, as well as confirming some things that He had revealed in the past through Dad.
13. Some of you may find all this pretty hard to believe, and may think that it's foolish to just go by some little tabloid-style article in an unnamed newspaper. Well, we're not going by the article, but by what the Lord said! You don't have to believe that NASA scientists got a glimpse of the Heavenly City, nor that it's located in the moon, if you don't want to--it's not one of our fundamental beliefs--but I believe it, because the Lord said it, and I have faith in that! And I find it pretty fascinating! Praise the Lord!
14. (Jesus speaking:) Have I not said that I would set signs and wonders in the sky? Therefore marvel not that I do this thing to encourage the faith of those who would believe. For My sheep hear My voice and they follow, and they see My signs and they see My wonders and they believe.
15. So I give glimpses of the great and golden City that you call Space, as it descends! Marvel not that I give unto these a sign, that those who see may believe and be encouraged that a better world is on its way.
16. But be not deceived, for Satan seeks to slip in. Satan walks about and attempts to slip a lie in here and slip a lie in there, as he freely runs to and fro, back and forth, weaving in his poisonous threads of false science. Watch, therefore, and pray, that you be not deceived. For within the tapestry Satan weaves threads of poisonous lies. I allow this that men may choose.
17. Take heed, therefore, that you discern the signs of the times, for Satan also seeks to put signs and wonders in the sky. He does this through the vehicle of science falsely so-called, as he conjures up false facts and pads the statistics with billions or zillions of light years away, which do not exist. The Evil One seeks to explain away My Truth; he seeks to tamper with the Truth, to alter it, and distort My pictures. Know that My City does not lie at the end of the universe--this is the tampering of Satan. My City is near! My City descends, and your redemption draws nigh!
18. Measure, therefore, all things with the standard of My pure, simple, unadulterated Word. Take heed that you follow not the way of the confused, complicated theories of man, lest you also be led away from the simplicity of My Truth. Not all that meets the eyes of man is the truth; for the eyes of man are often clouded through philosophy, through vain deceit, through the pride of life and the rudiments of this world, which are not of Me.
19. In this hour Satan weaves in his poison. Satan invents false truths, that he may lure those who do not discern with the eyes of faith. Satan seeks to cover up. Under the guise of "study" and "research," he bides his time that he may invent and falsify facts and figures and images for the masses. Satan would seek to cover up the truth, and bides his time by hindering the news from spreading abroad, that he may distort what I have shown, that he may add to and weave in his lies, with "explain away" theories.
20. Take heed, for Satan seeks to falsify and explain away even My pure pictures. I, the Master of the universe, speak and show glimpses into My Heavenly Realm, and Satan attempts to quickly enter in and jam the frequency to those who do not discern.
21. Therefore open your eyes of faith that you may see. For I, the Great and Almighty, do give a glimpse, a peek, to those who would see with the eyes of faith. I, the Creator of all things, do override the laws of science to encourage those who would believe. I pull back the veil and allow this glimpse to encourage the hearts of those who will believe. In love, I override the laws of science to allow this glimpse, this peek, into the real world--My world of the supernatural.
22. It is I that have adjusted the lens of the telescope that those who will believe may receive from My hand this touch of Heaven. I give this touch of Heaven to those who have not grown in faith, yet they seek to believe. Therefore I give them a sign, this small glimpse which I beam down through their telescope. I give them this glimpse through the vehicle of their telescope, which they can see and understand and relate to, that in My mercy they may be encouraged.
23. I would that these be encouraged and increase in faith, like My great scientists of time past, who learned as they ventured out into the great unknown that all they could see only taught them to believe in all they could not see with the human eye. So I give this glimpse, that the scientists of a pure heart may grow in faith.
24. I allow this peek into Heaven to encourage the hearts of My true scientists--to encourage the hearts of those who acknowledge My existence. For there are many, yea, even in the stations of NASA, who are hungry and searching for My Truth. I allow this to encourage the hearts of My lost children in forsaken lands who seek to believe.
25. Many are the lies of Satan, and many are his forces that run wild, up and down in the Earth, in this final attempt to lure the masses. So do I give this glimpse into the Heavenlies to encourage My true scientists, that they be not overcome by the evil. I wish to encourage the faith of these who are surrounded by many lies.
26. Have I not promised that I will set signs and wonders in the skies, that you may look up and know that redemption is nigh? Man is coming to a desperate state, and as the world grows darker and the night falls, I do allow glimpses of My Golden City to encourage believing hearts. Marvel not that I encourage the believing in heart, that they may look up and know that their redemption is near.
27. I am well pleased in this little one, Marcia, with the believing, childlike faith. Great is the reward of this one in Heaven--this one, Marcia, who hears and believes. She seeks to spread the good news that others would seek to cover up. This one of simple, childlike faith, who, having not seen, but only through word of mouth does believe and proclaim, "Heaven is here, it's here right now!" How the faith of this little one pleases Me, for I see her excitement--this one who would put the doubting intellectuals to shame!
28. Encourage this one. Show her more pictures of Heaven. For many are the true pictures of Heaven that I have given unto the children of David. Pray for her that her faith fail not. Teach her, and all those who would believe, that they need not a telescope to see Heaven. To those who would believe, to those who would ask and seek, I am able to show My Golden City, anywhere, anytime. Therefore encourage their faith. Behold how I have hidden these things from the wise and the prudent, and have revealed them unto babes.
29. And question not the descent of My Golden City, for did I not reveal unto David that My great City is on its way? Time and tide do not exist in the world of the spirit, but only in the realm of man. I open the believing eyes, and blind the seeing eyes according to My purpose. For this reason I do conceal My City in the moon, that it may be preserved and protected until that day when every eye will be opened and every eye will see. And yet I project this picture of My Golden City in all its purity as it journeys through the Heavenlies. For those who would believe, I do allow this glimpse of My City in space, for I am not bound by the tides of time. My City exists, it's real. It's not far off! (End of prophecy.)
30. (Mama:) Wow, what a scoop! We weren't the first to hear, but we're sure the ones who know more about it than anyone else!--Far more even than the scientists of NASA! Like the Lord said, He's concealed these things from the "wise and the prudent," but has revealed them unto babes--us!
31. What great treasures of Heaven He pours out upon His little brides who have nothing of their own, but only the riches that He has given them! If we would only realize how blessed, how privileged above all people on the face of the Earth we really are, we could never, ever complain or go looking for worldly knowledge. We would never feel inferior! We would never look with envy on anything the world has to offer!
32. How wonderful Jesus is to us! What amazing truth He pours down upon us, in such volume that we can't even grasp it or hold it all! All the mysteries of the Heavenlies are at our disposal! Jesus has promised to give them to us, if we will but ask and believe and receive. Let all the children of David praise the Lord, for He hath done for them great things! Marvelous are His works, and holy is His Name, and great is His Love for those who serve Him in humility and simplicity!