Has anyone ever visited the site audiolinkup.com?

1. xFamily
  2. » Multimedia
  3. » Has anyone ever visited the site audiolinkup.com?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

n00b

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:37 am
Has anyone ever visited the site audiolinkup.com?
I was just wondering about this site, since I heard it's rather recent. Is the music still the same as before? Who makes the music?

m 2

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 03:57 am
I used to go there occasionally to see what was up on their music front. However I haven't been there in awhile. It's not all that recent actually, been around for awhile. The music is made by TFI musicians. Typically it's music that isn't officially TFI-sanctioned (FTT...what's it now, TCD?); as you may know, there are quite a few bands in TFI and they produce music (duh) and they may put it up there for other TFI members to listen to.
I guess as music is extremely important in TFI, yet they strongly discourage their members from listening to anything other than the once-or-twice-a-year TCD that comes out (and tough luck if it isn't your style), they've gotta get some new sounds from somewhere. Even if somewhere is your local home's "band", singing about the keys.

A question for you, purely out of curiosity: Are/were you in The Family? Just so I know what level you're at.

Oh, a google search for audiolinkup turned up...well, http://www.audiolinkup.com/
So you can check it out for yourself.

n00b

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 10:49 pm
m wrote:
I used to go there occasionally to see what was up on their music front. However I haven't been there in awhile. It's not all that recent actually, been around for awhile. The music is made by TFI musicians. Typically it's music that isn't officially TFI-sanctioned (FTT...what's it now, TCD?); as you may know, there are quite a few bands in TFI and they produce music (duh) and they may put it up there for other TFI members to listen to.
I guess as music is extremely important in TFI, yet they strongly discourage their members from listening to anything other than the once-or-twice-a-year TCD that comes out (and tough luck if it isn't your style), they've gotta get some new sounds from somewhere. Even if somewhere is your local home's "band", singing about the keys.

A question for you, purely out of curiosity: Are/were you in The Family? Just so I know what level you're at.

Oh, a google search for audiolinkup turned up...well, http://www.audiolinkup.com/
So you can check it out for yourself.

I'm was in the Family, yes. What's your current status?
Did you listen to some of the songs? Unbelievable.

m 2

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:35 am
n00b wrote:
I'm was in the Family, yes. What's your current status?
Did you listen to some of the songs? Unbelievable.

I'm an ex.

Yeah I listened to some of the songs long ago. I think I might have liked one of them. Now I really can't bring myself to listen to lyrics about the keys, loving Jesus and whatnot, so I've no idea what's going on there.

1. xFamily
  2. » Multimedia
  3. » Has anyone ever visited the site audiolinkup.com?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.17 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:48:50