Across the Sky Music Album

1. xFamily
  2. » Multimedia
  3. » Across the Sky Music Album

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 07:23 am
Hi,

I have been trying to locate the music album "Across the Sky" and am not able to find it.
I am in India and do not find it in stores either. Is there any way I can get a copy of this tape on cassette or cd please. I have been looking for it for the past two years since I lost my original copy.

Thank You
Alethea
email - [email protected]

evanman

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 06:37 pm
http://www.christianrocklyrics.com/acrossthesky.php

Anonymous

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 09:05 am
Thanks for the response,
The link sent to me did take me to a page on songs from the album "Across the sky".

However, the album I am looking for was released in the 90's. Some of the most famous songs were Appreciation, Peace in the midst of a storm, This must be heaven, Daddy please come home, Watch out for 666, and so on.

If there is anyway I can get a copy of this cd/tape, I will be very greatfull.

Thank You
Alethea
[email protected]

Peter Frouman

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 09:44 am
Re: Across the Sky Music Album
Alethea wrote:

The link sent to me did take me to a page on songs from the album "Across the sky".
However, the album I am looking for was released in the 90's. Some of the most famous songs were Appreciation, Peace in the midst of a storm, This must be heaven, Daddy please come home, Watch out for 666, and so on.

Based on those song titles, I think the tape or CD you are looking for was produced and distributed by The Family

If you really want a copy, your best bet is to contact The Family directly. If you go to http://www.thefamily.org/ on the right-hand side you will find a list of email addresses and phone numbers you can use to contact them.

evanman

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 01:34 pm
On the link I gave there is another link to Amazon where you can purchase the album.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 09:36 pm
Re: Across the Sky Music Album
Peter Frouman wrote:
Based on those song titles, I think the tape or CD you are looking for was produced and distributed by The Family

I doubt The Family ever had that album in CD format, although it's likely one of the PPCs produced their own.

In any case, you might have a difficult time finding that album around--even in tape format--as The Family hasn't reproduced it on a large scale since the middle 90s.

Good luck.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 07:47 am
Thank You all,

I have mailed them, hope to hear something soon
If ever, you come to know about it, please mail me at [email protected]

Thanks
Alethea

1. xFamily
  2. » Multimedia
  3. » Across the Sky Music Album
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:39:26