STILL LOOKING FOR MO LETTERS!

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » STILL LOOKING FOR MO LETTERS!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 04:48 pm
STILL LOOKING FOR MO LETTERS!
Hello, my name is Josh. I'm a 24 year old touring Christian rock musician from North Dakota, and I have a fascination with the Jesus Movement, it's music, and it's periphrialy related organizations. I am posting here to once again ask if anyone would be willing to give or sell me any hard copies of the Mo Letters for my personal research library. I managed to find hard copies of "Vol. 3" and more recently "The Basic Mo Letters" but haven't been able to locate any of the others yet. If someone can help me in my search please let me know. Thank you.

-Josh

P.S. I should also once again say that I understand that this site is an open forum for all COG/FI material and the purpose is to make that material available to everyone. In light of that understanding, I would definately be willing to send any material I recieve to whomever it may be that scans stuff to this site if it isn't already available here. I am just trying to put together the most thorough collection of hard copy material relating to the Jesus Movement I can to perhaps preserve some of the era's physical history for my generation and generations to come. I hope to someday open something like a free museum/library that focuses on the history of Christian Rock, The Jesus Movement, modern Cults, and Christian Communal Movements. I don't know exactly when that will happen, but it will.revivalnineties

Ileana

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 01:19 pm
Re: STILL LOOKING FOR MO LETTERS!
I just want to share this with you. I know a person who, although is not in the family, keeps all the Mo Letters. My experience with him is that his life is a miserable one, confused, he knows some of that letters didnt come from God but still have them. Dont feel bad when i tell you that having, keeping them as a treasure is like having that game "ouija"....but the Lord gave us free will and if you want to just keep looking, love you and God bless and take care of you, Ileana

Ileana

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 10:43 pm
Re: STILL LOOKING FOR MO LETTERS!
For more information you can send a message to Israel Selah, he is from Puerto Rico like me and he has most of the letters,

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » STILL LOOKING FOR MO LETTERS!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:18:22