prayers against me :p

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » prayers against me :p

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:41 am
prayers against me :p
I've heard reports of quite incredible allegations made by the cult regarding my life and death (?!) after leaving in 1986. Does anyone have access to these pubs. I'd like to read them, especially one alleged to call for prayer against me! I would appreciate the hilarity.Cheers, Dicon (Spencer)

Thorwald 1

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 08:22 pm
Re: prayers against me :p
I remember, quite well, hearing about you leaving in 1986. I think I also remember the "prayer requests" and that it "would only be a matter of time before you died", or something like that. I know, for sure, that you were used as an example/warning to the rest of us SGAs on what would happen if we left. You were, I think, either the first or very nearly the first SGA to leave. We have nearly every publication of this cult on xFamily.org (including internal ones), so you might be mentioned somewhere. I just did a quick search and couldn't find anything about you after you left. I found plenty about you while you were still in.

Peter Frouman

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 02:59 pm
Re: prayers against me :p
I remember these publications as well. Our Family publications archive is still missing quite a bit of stuff so I don't think we have them yet but we will eventually and I'll see if I can find them somewhere. It's a little difficult because I don't remember what type of publication it was in - it might have been in an FSM and we are missing quite a few of them (particularly the ones form the mid-1980s to the mid-1990s). I believe Steve Kent has most of the older FSMs in his archive at the University of Alberta. A lot of the stuff The Family published about individuals who left the cult has either been purged or simply never added to their digitized collections such as the HomeARC.

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » prayers against me :p
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 05:39:53