What Children!

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » What Children!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 10:17 pm
What Children!
This is too funny! These guys are utter children!! They have to ask permission for everything (part of the definition of a cult). The last section, "Contact Lenses, Dental Braces and Sunbathing" is the best! LOL!

Erika 2

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 01:44 am
The Charter
Having read this gave me the shivers....brrrr.......
Thank the Good Lord I am out of this.

m 2

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 01:46 am
I was quite shocked about the dental braces part. Is it more "spiritual" to let your child's teeth grow abnormally? Imagine the poor kids who were denied it.

Cookie 2

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 01:50 pm
Zerby has buck teeth to this day, and Berg used to say he liked it and that it was sexy.

so funny, they're asking if the girl who's dancing in a show group can get contacts so she doesn't fall over or break her glasses. and if the kids who can hardly chew because of their teeth can get them fixed. what a scam!!

...."send your gifts to ws...."

everyone in WS has what they need when they need it.

Cookie 2

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 01:53 pm
oh yeah... and that totally includes contacts and braces, mole removal, and much, much more.

Cookie 2

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 01:58 pm
just venting a little cuz all this stuff bugs me, cuz i know WS people always have what they need when they need it but i have a little brother in a country where they don't have any money. my family thithes the max hoping god will bless them with what they need but my kid brother needs medical attention that he's not gonna get because it's not life threatening, and WS doesn't help people in this particular situation. but it is life lasting and something that will debilitate him for life, and they could make it a whole lot better for him and my parents if they could afford doctors who could explain to my parents how to treat him on a daily basis and if he could interact with people who understand his situation.

JASONLANIK

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 09:16 pm
WS selfishness
Cookie wrote:
just venting a little cuz all this stuff bugs me, cuz i know WS people always have what they need when they need it but i have a little brother in a country where they don't have any money. my family thithes the max hoping god will bless them with what they need but my kid brother needs medical attention that he's not gonna get because it's not life threatening, and WS doesn't help people in this particular situation. but it is life lasting and something that will debilitate him for life, and they could make it a whole lot better for him and my parents if they could afford doctors who could explain to my parents how to treat him on a daily basis and if he could interact with people who understand his situation.

I know what you are talking about Cookie. It was always that way with the "elite " leaders and all the way up from there. It pisses me off too.
There was a guy named Peter Pupet in the PI and he suffered from a tumor that was life threatening and I remember there was an option of surgery or trusting the Lord . He ended up dead because of the pressure put on him by the FI to trust the Lord and not seek the help of the "SYSTEM" . This tumor was on the side of his neck and was as large as his head poor guy . Well I wish the best for your brother .

JASONLANIK

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 09:29 pm
dental care
m wrote:
I was quite shocked about the dental braces part. Is it more "spiritual" to let your child's teeth grow abnormally? Imagine the poor kids who were denied it.

Jason and his brother should have had braces and their dentist in the Philipenes was a butcher. To this day Jason will not go to the dentist unless he is put under first. - denyel, Wife of Teen Terror

Cookie 2

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 07:38 am
i'm sure one reason everything in ws is taken care of speedily is cuz they don't want anyone dying on their hands cuz it would lead to an investigation. and we all know how terrified of investigations they are Smile

Cookie 2

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 07:41 am
i'm not talking about braces etc here, i'm talking about slightly more serious things like if Peter Puppet had been in their own home....

i remember the day we heard he died. i was sad. he made those luvetts puppets and they were some of the best entertainment we had as kids. i was sad to hear he had died and from that moment on scared to not "Glorify God" for healing whenever i was starting to get slightly better from something. remember why they said he died...? too weird.

Arssle

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 01:20 pm
lol
They don't allow lesbian relationships but they allow Bi. That's fucked up. Also, what's up with the BAR pubs?

JASONLANIK

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 02:35 pm
Re: Bi?
Arssle wrote:
They don't allow lesbian relationships but they allow Bi. That's **** up. Also, what's up with the BAR pubs?

They not only allow but encourage men to imagine themselves as being women as they masterbate to Jesus. Now what category would that fall under? I thank God I was out before that got started in the FI. I think that whole sex with Jesus thing is far from "Godly" and closer to "evil" if you ask me. What do you guys think?

Arssle

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 08:06 am
Re: Bi?
JASONLANIK wrote:
Arssle wrote:
They don't allow lesbian relationships but they allow Bi. That's **** up. Also, what's up with the BAR pubs?

They not only allow but encourage men to imagine themselves as being women as they masterbate to Jesus. Now what category would that fall under? I thank God I was out before that got started in the FI. I think that whole sex with Jesus thing is far from "Godly" and closer to "evil" if you ask me. What do you guys think?
Well the thing in itself not particularly "evil" (it's laughable, ludicrous and pathetic), but allowing people to do that is fu¢king cruel.

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » What Children!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:16:06