looking for mo letter

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » looking for mo letter

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 01:05 am
looking for mo letter
Can someone please direct me to the mo letter where he talks about women having one baby after another. He shows a picture of a pregnant mother and then the next frame shows a pop and after that she has a baby. He talks about that women should have many children, even if it kills them and that the brothers can just go out and get a new wife. Thanks for your help. BTW, I cannot figure out how to find the mo letters on this site.

Thorwald 1

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 06:17 pm
Quote:
BTW, I cannot figure out how to find the mo letters on this site.

See: http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Category:HomeARC_Mo_Letters

Anonymous

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 03:10 pm
Acheick, here's what you were looking for
The ML is The Devil Hates Sex. Here are the quotes, which are current a topic for discussion at NDN on the Woman's Place page. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Quote:
19. If people had had more children, why the world would probably have reached a population state where the lord could have ended it maybe a thousand years ago & He could have come then instead of having to wait 2000 years! But they've been slowing down the sexual process & trying to keep from having children enough to populate the World sufficiently to reach the stage where the Lord wanted it to. (Maria: That's right!) This makes me mad! I'm angry! I'm not so mad at the Devil because he knows what he's doing, but at the Goddamned [sic] stupid idiots who believe him, they're the ones!

118 He wants to populate heaven with his children! And the faster we can have them right now the better, as far as He's concerned, obviously! (Maria: Are they supposed to get stronger or are they supposed to get weaker?) Well, it's hard work and maybe if they're overworking and overdoing the mother may suffer for it, but at least God's Kingdom prospers and is blessed. So, if she has ten babies and it kills her, well, there are ten more souls for the Kingdom of God! Shocked?

119 (Maria: that's the question our parents have, if they're not going to be able to take care of five children because they're going to be so weak after the fifth one!) Oh blah blah blah blah! I think that's just an excuse! That's a lot of baloney! (Maria: Not really, because you do really worry about your children if you have to take care of them by yourself.)

120 All right, if they're too damn weak to both bear'm [sic]{ and care'm [sic], well, they can have'm [sic]and having performed their service, go to be with the Lord, and the husband can marry a nice strong young woman who's got the health and strength to take care of'm [sic]! (Maria: It's not that simple, you don't just die!) Why not? Death of mothers was quite frequent when I was a kid. It was not at all unusual for a man to have had two or three wives, not because of divorce and remarriage but because of the women having so many children and such hard work that she finally wore out or he wore her out and she died and he married somebody else! Does that shock you?

Monger 1

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 04:19 pm
I knew Berg was misogynistic, but good god. It's been a while since I read that.

Cookie 2

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 05:45 pm
That was horrific!

evanman

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 03:33 am
"The devil hates sex!"

Is that why demons were constantly craving sex with him?

Cookie 2

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:16 pm
hee hee. THAT's funny! Laughing

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » looking for mo letter
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 07:53:37