educating F. kids until 12 years old

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » educating F. kids until 12 years old

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Acheick

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:57 am
educating F. kids until 12 years old
Hey, I need help. I know Berg said kids in Tf didn't need an education passed 12 years old. Could someone please find that for me so I can reference it to something I am doing. I also know that Zerby talked about not having to teach grammar since they could pick it up simply by reading. If any of you can help me find that so I can put the reference to it and if it is on this site somewhere. Thanks.

Peter Frouman

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 01:08 pm
Here are some links to get you started. I'll see if I can find more later.

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Roselle_-_Berg_and_TF_on_Education
http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Category:Education
http://www.exfamily.org/pubs/ml/b4/ml0371.shtml
The following paragraph was changed in the HomeARC version linked to above (from "six or seven years" to "years and years")
Quote:

62. OUR KIDS SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SPEND MORE THAN SIX OR SEVEN YEARS IN SCHOOL, especially if we start them learning to read and write at the very early ages of two and three, as is possible, so they're reading well by the time they're four or five. As soon as they've got the language skills developed to where they can read and write well, we might even be able to teach them these final three general subjects--General Science, General Biology and General Social Studies--at the time most kids are just starting school, at five, six or seven years of age!

Another paragraph "sanitized" in the HomeARC version was 32:

HomeARC wrote:

32. [DELETED] You spend the first four or five years [DELETED] doing nothing but learning how to read and write your own language, basic reading, writing and grammar, learning to read and write, and some arithmetic. Then, depending on the school you're in, a year or two of some history and/or geography and/or basic science.

original version from Volume III - page 3410 wrote:

32. A 6TH OR 7TH GRADE EDUCATION IS ABOUT ALL OUR KIDS NEED, and you spend the first four or five years doing nothing but learning how to read and write your own language, basic reading, writing and grammar, learning to read and write, and some arithmetic. Then, depending on the school you're in, a year or two of some history and/or geography and/or basic science.

Acheick

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 01:52 pm
Perfect
Thank you, peter. Any chance any of these pubs have their covers scanned also?

Peter Frouman

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 04:45 pm
Re: Perfect
Acheick wrote:
Thank you, peter. Any chance any of these pubs have their covers scanned also?

Here's one
http://www.xfamily.org/images/thumb/3/3b/Ml-371-cover.jpg/425px-Ml-371-cover.jpg
http://media.xfamily.org/docs/fam/ml/ml-371.pdf

Speaking of "education," let's not forget how they educated children on some other topics:

http://media.xfamily.org/docs/fam/gn/gn-429.pdf
http://media.xfamily.org/docs/fam/gn/gn-430.pdf

Quote:

Informing Our Children of the System's Dangers and Perversions:
GN 429 - Sara Davidito:

“Our teens & preteens should also definitely be aware of the fact that even the slightest inadvertent or unintentional indication from them that they have had any kind of sexual experience at all with their parents or any other adults in the Family, could possibly mean their permanent separation from the Family, & them being institutionalised!â€

Acheick

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 05:23 pm
Excellente! Thanks a bunch.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:50 pm
Talk about state of denial! I was just looking at GN 430 from June 1990:

Quote:
Mama recently expressed concern for you teens, that when you read how strongly we are condemning any sort of intimate relationships
between adults & minors, some of you may have some questions. Some of you could even possibly wonder, "Oh my!—I remember a few years ago when Uncle So-&-so & I cuddled & had fun together.. .Was that sex abuse?"! Well, as you know, we've always been completely against any. kind of hurting or molesting or abusing, & we have never tolerated such hurtful behaviour from anyone! If & when any such behaviour has ever been discovered, the guilty parties have been disciplined or even
excommunicated! Our policy has always been to love & help others, never to harm or hurt. There are thousands upon thousands of kids—from toddlers to teens—who are forced to have all kinds of sex with perverted adults who lustfully abuse them & use them to satisfy their own greedy & perverted sexual appetites!—And as you know, any such lustful, unloving & harmful behaviour has never been condoned by Dad & Maria, nor have we ever officially tolerated it within the Family!

OK, let me get this straight. When Berg gave 5-year-old Davida a lap dance on his 60-year-old penis, that's loving and helpful to the child. Therefore, no excommunication for Dad. Since Berg says it's loving and helpful, it apparently doesn't matter if the child experiences sex play with an adult entirely differently. Seems like I've heard Davida say she thought all that loving up she did as a 12-year-old with Dad and Mama and Davidito was just plain weird and "really messes up your head." I guess the child's perception of her experience doesn't matter--only that the adult, which in this case was Berg, says his intention was loving. If Berg said it, then it must be true.

Guess what? Many, many System pedophiles make exactly this same argument: They're helping the child to grow into a loving, sensual person. They love the children they intimidate and fondle and would NEVER do anything to hurt a child. They claim the child likes it and wants it. Even if that's true, it's not in the child's best interest to give her/him everything she likes and wants, least of all, sexual stimulation with an adult.

Seems like TF's policy is to deny, deny, and keep on denying the truth of what they have done. So it's not abuse if Dad does it, but it's abuse if a Systemite does it. It's not abuse because Maria says it's loving and helpful when it involves Dad or Uncle Creepo; it doesn't matter what you, the victim, say about it, because you're just a bitter apostate vandari. The only thing that matters is the WS definitions of reality. Everyone else is wrong, deluded, or an enemy, including you, the reader of GN 430, if you have any doubts about what we say is true for you.

Some days, I absolutely despise the TFI spin machine. I'm sure there's a special place in hell for people who lie, deny, and cover up the way TFI does.

evanman

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 11:15 am
No special place in hell--all go equally to the same place!

Unless this present Pope repents of his activities he too will be with Berg in hell!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1869539365648274355&q=panorama+bbc

Anonymous

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 11:29 am
Evanman: I'm sure you've figured out by now that I have a fairly strong background in Catholicism. About the time I started singing, Faith of our Fathers, I was out of the closet. That said, the priest pedophile thing nearly destroyed my faith altogether. For me, it was very much like the disallusionment long-time Family members experience when they wake up and smell the coffee. Yikes! There's sulfer and brimestone brewing in that cup-o-joe!

I'm not at all surprised to hear that Poopy Ben is involved in a cover-up. Sex crimes in the church--any church--are a hugely complex topic, but it comes down to a few simple principles for people of faith: Honesty, openness, repentence, restitution, reconciliation. It's hard for social systems like churches and cults to change their ways, but I'm not excusing them for a minute when they don't get it and stay mired in the problem by covering up, lying, and denying.

evanman

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 12:55 pm
Sorry BE I had no idea that you were from a Catholic background.

It is good to lose faith in institutions and hierarchies.

keep faith in Jesus Christ--none else.

Acheick

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 02:43 pm
Childcare Handbook to Peter
Peter - do you have a scan of the cover or inside cover of TCH? How about the date written and copyright date? I looked but didn't see it here anywhere. That would be great to have that. Thanks.

Peter Frouman

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 04:09 pm
Re: Childcare Handbook to Peter
Acheick wrote:
Peter - do you have a scan of the cover or inside cover of TCH? How about the date written and copyright date? I looked but didn't see it here anywhere. That would be great to have that. Thanks.

By TCH, do you mean the Child Care Handbook? If so, I have a bunch of PCX scans from the CCHB as found in the HomeARC but haven't yet compiled them into PDF files. I also have the original books which I plan to compare with the HomeARC scans to see if anything has been removed or changed. If they are the same, then I'll only need to scan part of the originals. I'll try to add some of this to the archive in the next few days.

Acheick

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 05:26 pm
Re: Childcare Handbook to Peter
Peter Frouman wrote:
Acheick wrote:

By TCH, do you mean the Child Care Handbook? If so, I have a bunch of PCX scans from the CCHB as found in the HomeARC but haven't yet compiled them into PDF files. I also have the original books which I plan to compare with the HomeARC scans to see if anything has been removed or changed. If they are the same, then I'll only need to scan part of the originals. I'll try to add some of this to the archive in the next few days.

Yes, the Childcare Handbook. Thanks again, Peter. You're a great help.

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » educating F. kids until 12 years old
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:04:14