More recent GN'S

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » More recent GN'S

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 04:35 pm
More recent GN'S
Unless I am missing a link or something I havent been able to find any recent GN'S or material put out by the Family since last year. I found their GN on Hurricane Katrina rather disturbing and I am wondering what else they have put out since. Can anyone supply a link?

Anonymous

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 01:36 am
Re: More recent GN'S
admiral wrote:
Unless I am missing a link or something I havent been able to find any recent GN'S or material put out by the Family since last year. I found their GN on Hurricane Katrina rather disturbing and I am wondering what else they have put out since. Can anyone supply a link?

as a former memeber who lived in New Orleans before, during, and now after Katrina, I'd be interested in anything Zerb and co had to say about it that you could pass on. You can reach me at [email protected]

Anonymous

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 03:54 pm
Re: More recent GN'S
timbuktim wrote:
admiral wrote:

as a former memeber who lived in New Orleans before, during, and now after Katrina, I'd be interested in anything Zerb and co had to say about it that you could pass on. You can reach me at [email protected]

I have only read GN1147 accessible through the Katrina thread in this forum.

winter 1

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 07:34 am
Get this: there is a new online only GN that prophecys of an earthquake in ... Taiwan.

I have got to get a copy of it. I want to read that thing. It sounds so funny!

Popcorn anyone?

Anonymous

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 02:35 pm
I've been surprised by the dearth of GNs over the last year. Zerbster used to crank those redundent, overly-long lectures by the barrel full not that long ago. The silence is indeed welcome, but it makes me wonder what's going on when Zerbytch isn't up to business as usual.

Isn't anyone in TF hungering and thirsting desperately for the new wine anymore? Why belong to the group if you don't have a prophet who can crank out endless rvolumes of spiritual truth?

Peter Frouman

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 04:09 pm
BE wrote:
I've been surprised by the dearth of GNs over the last year.

Just because they are not in the xFamily.org archive doesn't mean they haven't been produced, published and distributed. It just means we haven't received them or, if we have, not added them to our archive yet. I wouldn't be surprised if there were at least a couple dozen GNs in the past year.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 06:07 pm
It seems like various exer sites would post commentary and sections of the longer, more inane policy-making GNs as they came out until about a year ago.

Are there any GNs in the last 12 months that have been received by someone at the exer sites, but not archived yet?

I have a hobby of picking through Zerby's troubled mind in the stuff she writes about the state of her nation. Gosh, I'd even settle for one of Peter's conversations as Jesus the business management consultant on the future of the Family.

Monger 1

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 11:53 pm
Peter Frouman wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if there were at least a couple dozen GNs in the past year.

I would be surprised if there were less than, on average, 4-6 per month over the last few years.

Bornor Regis

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 04:03 pm
I have some of this year's New Wine (#101 to #107) and Link (#1 to #14)
if I can find out how to send them to this site?

Peter Frouman

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 04:22 pm
Bornor Regis wrote:
I have some of this year's New Wine (#101 to #107) and Link (#1 to #14)
if I can find out how to send them to this site?

You can email it to [email protected]
Thanks.

Bornor Regis

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 10:55 am
Hope you've got gmail or similar as they're in pdf, so they're biggish files?
The NW isn't though.

Peter Frouman

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:27 pm
Bornor Regis wrote:
Hope you've got gmail or similar as they're in pdf, so they're biggish files?
The NW isn't though.

I don't think large attachments are a problem but just in case you can send them to [email protected]

Thanks

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » More recent GN'S
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/17/2024 at 08:09:06