anyone remeber this?

  1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » anyone remeber this?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 04:56 pm
anyone remeber this?
It was a document stating that 16yrs should have sex with older men but because of "mans" laws they should just settle to hand jobs and such. Anyone remember the name of this
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 10:14 am
thanks
 
JASONLANIK
 
Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 09:03 pm
Re: anyone remeber this?
iratepirates wrote:
It was a document stating that 16yrs should have sex with older men but because of "mans" laws they should just settle to hand jobs and such. Anyone remember the name of this

I do not remember the name of the ML but I do remember when that was introduced. I was about 13 or 14 at the time living in a teen/preteen home and I recall there were alot of 12-15 year old girls doing this with adults more so than just 16 or older.
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 11:59 pm
Re: anyone remeber this?
My recollection is that it was about 1986. I think there is evidence of this directive in the slim green "Teen Training Handbook".

The smart leader of the home where I was sent as a 12-year old (and to whom Claire Borowik sent me as prey) interpreted that to mean he could just use condoms.

All I can say is, ouch. And forever and ever I hurt. Until it's over, maybe, one day.

jasonlanik wrote:
iratepirates wrote:
It was a document stating that 16yrs should have sex with older men but because of "mans" laws they should just settle to hand jobs and such. Anyone remember the name of this

I do not remember the name of the ML but I do remember when that was introduced. I was about 13 or 14 at the time living in a teen/preteen home and I recall there were alot of 12-15 year old girls doing this with adults more so than just 16 or older.
 
JASONLANIK
 
Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 06:37 pm
Re: reply to "a girl then"
a girl then wrote:
My recollection is that it was about 1986. I think there is evidence of this directive in the slim green "Teen Training Handbook".

The smart leader of the home where I was sent as a 12-year old (and to whom Claire Borowik sent me as prey) interpreted that to mean he could just use condoms.

All I can say is, ouch. And forever and ever I hurt. Until it's over, maybe, one day.{end quote}

Hi "a girl then" , my heart goes out to you. I hope you know that that "smart leader" was just a sick bastard and it had nothing to do with love or God. Don't give up or loose hope because that "one day" will come.
Jason
 
Cookie 2
 
Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 02:57 pm
wasn't the slim green book called the BTH or Basic Training Handbook? if not, what was the BTH again?
 
Thorwald 1
 
Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 05:50 pm
Cookie wrote:
wasn't the slim green book called the BTH or Basic Training Handbook? if not, what was the BTH again?


Yes. It was called, "Basic Training Handbook".
 
Cookie 2
 
Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 09:19 pm
I just found out why people in TFI "get so many afflictions & herpes outbreaks & all"

and it's because...

THEY DRINK COFFEE.

Quote:
Dad has said that perhaps drinking too much coffee might be one reason why the adults get so many afflictions & herpes outbreaks & all, because it lowers your resistance & is just plain bad for you in excess.

from When Are Teens Adults - By Sara D. (Basic Training Handbook)


hee hee Rolling Eyes Laughing
 
m 2
 
Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2007 04:40 pm
I got that book as a birthday present when I turned 12. Yay...
 
 

 
  1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » anyone remeber this?
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 08/14/2020 at 07:49:33