Information on TF in the UK

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » Information on TF in the UK

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

One

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:44 am
Information on TF in the UK
Can anyone direct me to any info on the Fam leaders in the UK, before during and after the Pearl case? When were Berg, Maria etc there and what exactly were they doing?

Thorwald 1

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 10:49 am
Berg and Karen "Maria" Zerby were only in London in the early 1970s. They haven't been back since. The were just trying to get away from a criminal case against them in the USA, and so they left the US for good. Berg, of course, died in 1994.

There really aren't any high-ranking leaders in the UK anymore.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 12:28 pm
r u sure? I thought ffing started there? i

WalkerJ 1

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 01:46 pm
Anonymous wrote:

FFing officially began in Tenerife. During their time in London, however, Berg and Zerby initiated a precursor of FFing with Arthur Lindfield. Is that what you were thinking of?

Acheick

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 02:56 pm
WalkerJ wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

FFing officially began in Tenerife. During their time in London, however, Berg and Zerby initiated a precursor of FFing with Arthur Lindfield. Is that what you were thinking of?

The King Arthur series, I remember it well. Totally freaked me out while my ex was foaming with glee. This all happened in London. That was the beginning.

evanman

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 03:10 pm
From the Canaries Berg and His enterage moved to madeira. I was there when Alfred and Sara arrived to "spy out the land" prior to Berg's arrival.

Boy were they shocked to see us!

Soon after we were ordered out of the island by the leadership in Lisbon.

Monger 1

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 05:16 pm
Acheick wrote:
The King Arthur series, I remember it well. Totally freaked me out while my ex was foaming with glee. This all happened in London. That was the beginning.

The King Arthur series is archived on xfamily under the Family Publications category:

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Category:Family_Publications#K

We should eventually start an article about it with a synopsis, etc.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 06:21 pm
UK
Does anyone have any details of what actually happened in the UK with Arthur and the precursor to FFing, where did Maria and Berg live for example, how long were they there, who was with them and what did they do?

Anonymous

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 05:50 am
Re: UK
Details wrote:
Does anyone have any details of what actually happened in the UK with Arthur and the precursor to FFing, where did Maria and Berg live for example, how long were they there, who was with them and what did they do?

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » Information on TF in the UK
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:55:04