The Davidito Stories

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » The Davidito Stories

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 11:27 pm
The Davidito Stories
I just noticed that the information in the xfamily article on the Davidito Book says it was published in 1982. It might be worth clarifying that the book in fact republished material from pamphlets that were previosly being sent out periodically to Family Homes. Thus, material comprised in the Davidito book was actually in circulation a good deal earlier than 1982. Another point is that the pamphlet version of "My Little Fish," published before the Davidito Book, is apparently even more explicit than what made it into the book's "My Little Fish."

Monger 1

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 05:32 pm
Those are certainly points worth noting...thanks.

I'd like to encourage viewers to help contribute towards expanding and writing articles if they have the ability and time. We welcome such contribution here on the forums. Suggestions are always welcome, but given the limited time of the editors, suggestions are more likely to be put to use (and sooner) if people go ahead and take a stab at writing / rewriting things here.

Eddie 2

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 04:25 pm
Writing Things
Monger wrote:

I'd like to encourage viewers to help contribute towards expanding and writing articles if they have the ability and time. We welcome such contribution here on the forums. Suggestions are always welcome, but given the limited time of the editors, suggestions are more likely to be put to use (and sooner) if people go ahead and take a stab at writing / rewriting things here.

I have written and compiled several things on my Web Site, (Blog) that are open for comment
http://xchildrenofgod.xfamily.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20

Thorwald 1

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 07:14 pm
Eddie,

Why did you post a link to John LaMattery, Sr.'s profile?

Porceleindoll

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 09:49 pm
Re: Writing Things
Eddie wrote:
Monger wrote:

I have written and compiled several things on my Web Site, (Blog) that are open for comment
http://xchildrenofgod.xfamily.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20

Hey Eddie, don't know what's up with your link, but it links to my Dad's profile, and I'm pretty sure you aren't my dad. Can you remove and fix it?

Jack 2

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 01:35 pm
Think he meant to link to: http://www.angelfire.com/music6/coolfire/A_truth/index.blog?topic_id=1013897

Anonymous

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 02:50 pm
any word
okay so for the last 2 weeks i've been reading about TF and COG and the inbetween and outerlying information. i obviously can't speak from experience as i was not involved, but i was abused as a child and know how just that little part of my innocence and my trust was destroyed.
i want to offer my help in any way i can. i don't have the financial means to help someone but if i can offer words of encouragement or a sounding board to listen or i can donate food or clothing to someone please let me know.
[email protected]

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » The Davidito Stories
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 11:48:21