where does the idea come from

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » where does the idea come from

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 10:52 pm
where does the idea come from
okay not to sound ignorant, but where does it say anywhere in the bible that we should expose our children to adult materials before they are even aware of their own sexuality?

those booklets are ridiculous no wonder poor ricky was a mental as he was......i would be if i was subjected to that type of mentality from a young age................what bastards.

evanman

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 03:45 am
There are certain "adult materials" that even adults shouldn't be shown!

THE RAVEN 1

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 10:14 am
I agree, Evanman. Totally.

Craven de Kere 1

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 12:25 pm
Re: where does the idea come from
guest wrote:
okay not to sound ignorant, but where does it say anywhere in the bible that we should expose our children to adult materials before they are even aware of their own sexuality?

Nowhere. But it is also not explicitly proscribed. So in the absence of said proscription the sexual deviants found delusional sanction.

Normal people don't need a rule to know that fucking a kid is wrong. But this cult repeatedly used the absence of an internal policy on pedophilia to explain away the abuse that took place.

This isn't a matter of there being a rule, policy or scripture or not. This is a simple matter of individual perversion and using belief systems to justify their sexual aberrancy.[/i]

Anonymous

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 11:04 am
..`
it really is a shame that there is no way to really disban this organization even if there is no more abuse happening now, the basis of the organization and its founder are a source of pain for many people. if the organization was forced to disperse maybe people would be able to go on with their lives as hard as it may be. either way i don't know anything near the pain and hurt that some of the people experienced as members but i can definitely agree that no one should be forced to do anything or made to feel that their lives are shit if they dont comply to the ways of life their parents think they should live.

THE RAVEN 1

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 12:02 pm
A twisted mind will produce a twisted theology in order to try to justify dirty deeds.

Eddie 2

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 04:45 pm
Where does the idea come from
In the Davidio book it is documented that (Ricky) was being plagued by the spirits of his ancestors from Tenerife. Berg even said when he looked into his eyes there was darkness, it was as thought his ancestors were looking out
from the inside of him. It also says Ricky was being hindered by the evil spirits of his ancestors , when he was having a speech problem. He was also affected by evil spirits when he would not stop wetting the bed, this is in the Letter "The Taliaman" Hewanted to hang on to a picture of a girl he liked, Timothy's daughter . This picture somehow, mysteriously found its way back into their new house after being discarded. When Ricky was 2 or 3, Berg took him to visit a mystic psychic man who lived on the mountain . All that and the insane spirits Ricky inherited from Berg, that was passed down from generation to generation finally took its toll on poor Rick. He didnt know.
These spirits of fear, oppression, depression, insanity etc. plagued Berg and it is documented in many letters that he was being tormented by these demons often, and in the middle of the night. Berg often took "trips" to the spirit dimension, visiting people, having sex with demonic "spirit girls" even a fish girl he said looked like a monster but to him was "beautiful"
So where does the idea come from? You tell me! Wanna read more of what I wrote? There are also some interesting things from Judy, Merry's mom.
my blog: http://www.angelfire.com/music6/coolfire/A_truth/index.blog?topic_id=1013897

evanman

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 02:46 am
Dear Eddie, you are giving too much credence to Berg's ramblings.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 11:53 pm
thats interesting
no offense eddie, but if berg was this super christian know it all and a prophet why would he go to a mystic psychic man on a mountain? thats LAME

Acheick

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:29 am
Berg's demonic affixiation
Eddie - it seems to me and I've always thought that all those weird dreams and visions of Berg's were products of his alcoholic hallucinations and being that he was so off the wall spiritually and so far off from Christianity, which he was supposedly promoting, it came out as demonic dreams and visions. Also, I think Berg's psyche was trying to talk to him - think about the dream about Deborah and Berg's own words in his little book was killing his own daughter. Did he get the point? No, instead he blamed it on Deborah. He didn't understand that his psyche was trying to tell him that he was killing his relationship with his daughter, he was killing his daughter's spiritual life. IT was his abuse through his words that he wrote down and put in books.

All those little girls attacking him in the hallway were probably all the little girls he either sexually or emotionally abused or thought about it. He was getting plenty of warnings, but he took it all the wrong way, so strong in his delusion.

And Ricky was a product of abuse, plain and simple. It's a textbook case, really. If anyone in TF can't see this now, I don't know if there is much hope for them coming to their sense. I appreciate that you are trying to reach them through their own language, but they need to wake up to t he stark fact that Berg is and was a false prophet, according to the Bible. None of his prophecies came true, he abused his own children and grandaughter. The fruit of his own household is rotten. His daughter is an alcoholic like him and it goes on and on. That should be enough to see, really.

n00b

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:20 am
Re: where does the idea come from
guest wrote:

those booklets are ridiculous no wonder poor ricky was a mental as he was......i would be if i was subjected to that type of mentality from a young age................what bastards.

It doesn't say it anywhere.
I will not believe it says it any where in Zerby or Berg's writings, either, until I see it myself.

evanman

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 07:40 am
In the seventies we used to go where school kids hung out and distributed the letter, "Holy Holes"

It should be in the archives.

Read it and weap!

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » where does the idea come from
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:17:45