2. » Documents
  3. » Spirit Helpers

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 07:49 pm
Spirit Helpers
Activation Angel of Miracles

Another GN: By Peter and Mama FD/MM/FM 3529 1/05

Spirit helpers we can call on in times of persecution

To aid us in our prayer efforts‚ Mama asked the Lord who we can call on to help us in this battle of persecution, for the media, for our former members‚ for protection, etc. Below is our Protector's answer and insight on who we can call on at this time.

(Jesus:) Michael the Archangel stands ready. The forces under his command are on high alert. Many have already been deployed to key positions. Their primary task is to protect the Family‚ to answer your prayers in thwarting the Enemy from his attempts to stir up further publicity. Their secondary task is to be ready to launch counterattacks to silence and stop those who would do you harm.
In individual situations‚ My Family can call on Tola and Tor for your protection. You have Watchdog and Haven who are the custodians of the children‚ who will faithfully stand guard over the children. And you have the keys of foresight, wisdom, insight, angelic protection and heavenly speech which will cause those you speak with to marvel at the answers, for they will be at a loss to find a way to twist them to sound bad.

Each Home should claim their personal key craft to be hovering overhead at all times‚ as well as key crafts to accompany any who go out witnessing‚ or need to go out for any other task, so that they will carry with them all the power and wisdom of Heaven.

Call on William Gladstone to help your brethren who are at the forefront of the battle handling the media, for Gladstone is a master of the wisdom of turning controversy into promotion of the gospel. He has been in special training for this time of persecution and knows the Enemy's plans thoroughly.

The Enemy has launched a full attack, it's time to call in the Wildcats of Heaven. These will not so much shield you, but instead will launch counterattacks that will set the Enemy back and cause him so much trouble that he will be unable to focus a serious effort on attacking you.

I also send you the Activation Angel of Miracles, who will stand guard ready to blind eyes‚ stop the mouths of your enemies‚ turn the hearts of the authorities and give you advance warning of what the Enemy is trying to do.

I have sworn to bring you before the world as My greatest witnesses. The time is near at hand when you will find yourselves catapulted into key positions in preparation for the days ahead. I have been slowly moving My children into these places and situations for the Endtime scenario‚ but the pace will now pick up.
How much or how little persecution will touch your life is dependant on how faithful you are with the tools I have already given you, how desperate you are to know My highest and best for you, and how diligent you are to obey those leadings. I will use persecution to work My plan when needed‚ but I will also not allow persecution to touch you unless it is for a purpose, to increase your message, to cause you to grow and be strengthened, to fill the Enemy's cup to the full that you can see My judgments upon the wicked, and rejoice the more to be counted worthy to be one of My Endtime witnesses.

The battle is in full array. The Enemy shouts his taunts. He sees but a small band of soldiers, but he is unsettled by the glow of My Spirit around them. As he begins his charge‚ expecting easy victory‚ he will be faced with the very forces of Heaven as they appear all around you.

This battle will be fierce but short and the Enemy will be fully routed as never before. As you use all that I have already given you, you will see My power manifested as never before. You will look in wonder as the seemingly vastly superior forces of the Enemy are forced to flee in terror at the onslaught of the forces of Heaven as they rush past you into the fray, and the Enemy's expected destruction of My Family is turned into a mighty slaughter of his own forces. They will be shamed and humiliated. You will be vindicated as My children. This will begin a time in which the Family will become the many things I have promised in preparation for the final scene.

There will be casualties along the way–stragglers who have not moved into the positions I gave them. But for those who desire to follow all the way, it will be a day of realizing that the power and weapons you need are all at your disposal. Pick them up and use them. Call on your spirit helpers or seek them out if you have not already. Time is not just short, it is almost non-existent. I can give no more till My children use what they already have and what they have is more than enough to conquer the whole world. (End of message.) ........

Sarafina

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 08:04 pm
another spirit helper "Shadow" By Peter and Mama FD/MM/FM 3529 1/05

115. (Jesus:) For some of those who have strayed from My side, My angels of conscience will work in their lives and bring them back to the light; I refer to My wandering ones who have not yet strayed far from the light and into the darkness of this world. For these, the power of the angels of conscience can be called upon and activated on their behalf to influence and speak to them, for their spirits have not rejected My light.
116. These angels have influence and positive power over their thoughts, and having known each one of My children intimately from birth know best how to aid and help each person in turning them away from strong pride, rebellion, and the Enemy's downward pull. However, if at any point their voice is silenced, ignored, or brushed aside due to someone persistently making the wrong choices and choosing darkness over light, then My angels of conscience and their power to influence and help a person is handicapped and limited, just as My help is limited depending on the majesty of choice.
117. But there is one whose power I now urge you to call upon and activate in addition to My angels of conscience. For this one, with his army of co-workers, will actively guard and fight for My children who have left the fold-even those who through pride have chosen the Enemy's rebellion and rejection. For these are still Mine, even if they have chosen the Enemy's camp of darkness over My light and truth at this point. As you are now witnessing, there is a great dividing amongst the peoples of the world‚ as well as My children who have left your side. Soon none will be able to sit on the fence.
118. Now I introduce Shadow and his team. He it is who steps in when the influence of conscience has been nullified due to wrong choices and decisions made. Shadow cannot be brushed aside or ignored. One from the army of Shadow is assigned to each of My children who has left the fold of David, and like the helmet of salvation, this spirit being cannot be forcibly detached or cast aside. Once this one is specifically called upon and “attachedâ€

Sarafina

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 08:10 pm
Full GN
To read the full gn you can find it on MO

http://www.movingon.org/article.asp?sID=1&Cat=9&ID=2581

part 2

http://www.movingon.org/article.asp?sID=1&Cat=9&ID=2584

evanman

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 10:56 am
These helpers sound like a bunch of Wrestlers.

Mind you CoG are numbered amongst the WWE--Word Wresting Entertainment.

Anonymous

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 07:21 pm
No prayer for the ennemy, no love, no faith. They take it liek a game, a card game, a computer game.... They are really detached from the truth.

evanman

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 10:00 am
Tola is a portuguese word that means, "crazy" or "silly".
Tor is the Portuguese version of "Thor"

Thorwald 1

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 11:10 am
Next thing you know, "Thorwald" will be on their list of evil spirits. Yeah!

Eddie 2

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 05:13 pm
Spirit Helpers
The Family's Spirit Helpers are familiar spirits that were passed down from generation to generation and aquired in the present also. They are disembodied evil spirits that inhabit the second heaven, and are allowed to roam the earth" seeking whom (they) may devour) the Family is encouraged and instructed to call and invite these spiritual entities to possess them, just as Berg invited Abrahim to enter him and possess him, thus his uncontrollable sexual appetite (he was perverted before this) and drunkeness, saying that it was Abrahim who wants more sex and Abrahim that wants more wine.In this same manner in the present, the Family is doing the same thing and are encouraged to do this, the kids too. I witnessed some weird things when some teens were really getting into ti and I thought it was getting to be too much, I mean they were sitting around most of the time having what amounts to a seance calling on spiritual guides, and trying to get their names, even fantasizing having sex with them, I got my familyout of there as fast as I could. I also experienced a nervous breakdown after the Ricky thing and it was then that spirits I had, 52 of them, tried to kill me as I was waking up and trying to cast them out. I thought I was going crazy, and felt much like Berg when he was tormented by the demons in the Letter "terror In The Night"
Thes things are dangerous, and they do not know what they are getting into. Now they are into memorizing the names of the spirit"helpers" and the demons, and all the specialities of them, who is who and who does what and who is assigned to who. TF has gotten away from teh Bible and was led into the occult by Berg, and he brought them back into the dark ages. The tactics Berg used on Merry, was the same thing they did back in the dark ages to try to beat demons ouot of people.
I am learning, and what we were taught in the early days is to just cast them out in Jesus name. But inorder to do that you have to descern them and know who it is., not beat it out.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 06:47 pm
Re: Spirit Helpers
Eddie wrote:
I also experienced a nervous breakdown after the Ricky thing and it was then that spirits I had, 52 of them, tried to kill me as I was waking up and trying to cast them out.

(Kronk speaking:) RIIIIIGHT!(end of message from Kronk)

You know, you might find yourself a little more welcome over at NDN. I doubt many of the people who visit this site will take what you have to say seriously.

BTW...are you absolutely sure it wasn't 53? You might have missed one. It's kind of tough to count a horde of demons when they're all trying to kill you.

evanman

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 02:43 am
The only thing that tormented Berg was his own guilty conscience!

Jack 2

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 01:46 pm
Quote:
I also experienced a nervous breakdown after the Ricky thing and it was then that spirits I had, 52 of them, tried to kill me as I was waking up and trying to cast them out.

While I really should join in mocking you, I fear for your sanity and recommend that you seek assistance from a professional in the psychological field. Strictly avoid any form religion until you have done so.

Evanman may be a religous fanatic but he doesn't appear to be entirely insane so he can dabble in religion all he wants.

evanman

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:41 am
Whoa!! A compliment from Jack!!

Swoon!! Embarrassed

Jack 2

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 03:21 pm
Wuv you! :wink:

evanman

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 07:44 am
Shocked

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » Spirit Helpers
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 05:48:49