Who is the Real Anti-Christian?

1. xFamily
  2. » Press
  3. » Who is the Real Anti-Christian?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Perry 1

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 10:57 am
Who is the Real Anti-Christian?
I've written a blog article on my website that addresses a recent accusation that I am anti-Christian. In it I briefly discuss my education prior to joining the COG, my education while in the cult, and my post cult education.

Who is the Real Anti-Christian: the Atheist or the Fundamentalist Christian?

http://www.perrybulwer.com/chain-the-dogma/who-is-the-real-anti-christian-the-atheist-or-the-fundamenta.html

repfixer

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 04:45 am

The real anti-Christian" is who believe in Jesus Christ.

No0ne

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 10:39 pm
Firstly it takes intelligence to create a rule/law, and power to uphold and maintain that rule/law, therefor it may be deductively said within reason that there was and still is a intelligent and powerful entity that had and still doeth what it hath done and dose. So it is not a matter of what you are, anti or for, it is just a matter of what you know, either real or real ^^. It is held to that of another to say what it is for you or for yourself, the choice shall all way's be held to you, never to another in the book. Now think of it, either way you choose on the matter, is it not in the same section as the other no matter the way you put it?

tsnyunt

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2012 06:27 am
@No0ne,
Not so sure about " intelligence to create or uphold" law. There are many stupid laws and the police are often by no means intelligent. As for anti-Christian, we must take them at their word. If one proclaims they are anti-Christian, let them be. If one claims to be Christian, let us regard them by their example.

1. xFamily
  2. » Press
  3. » Who is the Real Anti-Christian?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 02:18:37