Miss Indonesia World 2009 a CURRENT family member

1. xFamily
  2. » Press
  3. » Miss Indonesia World 2009 a CURRENT family member

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2009 08:41 am
Miss Indonesia World 2009 a CURRENT family member
Miss Indonesia World 2009 is a current member of The Family International/Children of God. Unless anything stop her, she will go to the UK on 4 November 09 for quarantine etc. If still nothing happen, she will go to Johanesburg South Africa in December 2009 for the Miss World Pageant. She is NOT a EX MEMBER. She is ACTIVE MEMBER. See here

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/home/looking-on-the-sunny-side/312066

Recent articles in Indonesian news sites mention her as being 100% confident for win the pageant because, she says, she is the only contestant that has been involved in social work. Right! My guess is the family in South Africa is busy 'witnessing' their way through the jury or whatever. Alot of Thailand leadership has recently moved into Indonesia, if you look at some youtube videos of this girl on the night she was crowned you might can to spot those TFI leaders. Anyway, what to do?

Anonymous

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 01:03 pm
Re: Miss Indonesia World 2009 a CURRENT family member
I say don't do anything. There's a good chance the Indonesian media will discover the reality of her background, which won't bode well for her in a Muslim country. Better to let TFI dig their own grave then to try and dig it for them.

Perry 1

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 05:34 pm
Re: Miss Indonesia World 2009 a CURRENT family member
The Indonesian media has dropped the ball on this story. Despite major news outlets being provided with plenty of evidence about her cult involvement, so far the Jakarta Globe, the newest and smallest English language newspaper there, with a circulation of less than 50,000 in a country of well over 200 million mostly non-English speaking people, is the only paper she has revealed her cult membership to. No newspaper has yet investigated this scandal in the making. For my analysis of this situation, see my article:

Miss World 2009 contestant, Miss Indonesia, is a member of evangelical cult with history of child abuse

http://www.perrybulwer.com/religion-and-child-abuse-news/2009/11/20/miss-world-2009-contestant-miss-indonesia-is-a-member-of-eva.html

1. xFamily
  2. » Press
  3. » Miss Indonesia World 2009 a CURRENT family member
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 11:32:43