note

1. xFamily
  2. » Press
  3. » note

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 05:22 pm
note
WHY DONT YOU JUST HELP ALL THE PEOPLE AND KIDS MOSTLY KIDS THAT YOU CAN SEE FROM THIS SITE AND ALL THE T.V REPORTS ........ WE NEED THIS TO STOP NOW 2008 ...... THE POLICE SHOULD SHUT DOWN THEFAMILY.ORG WEB-SITE AND GO AHEAD ARREST ALL THE GROWN UPS I CANT BELIVE HOW BLIND YOU ALL REALLY ARE ........ MY SISTER TOLD ME THE SITE WAS UP IHAD A LOOK AT IT TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I AM IN SHOCK COMPLETE SHOCK THAT AFTER EVERYTHING AND EVEN THE GOVERNMENT AND POLICE AND FBI DONT DO ANYTHING THIS WAS CHILD ABUSE IF EVER ON THIS EARTH AND YOU ALL LISTEN AND DO NOTHING ( F .... U ) THIS IS NOT A MOVIE !! WAKE UP !!

Anonymous

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 02:09 pm
Re: note
ALL CAPS

Concerned 1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:09 am
I think that it is not so easy.

Shouting in capitals is never a good idea because most people find shouting pretty abusive, especially those who have had very messed up lives with abuse of any form in.

However, I too was thinking, 'why doesn't someone do something?'

How did you think that shouting in capitals would achieve anything. Getting questions raised in the government might. Educating young children in schools might.

It takes those who are there now to name individuals who are abusing them to provoke action.

It is not easy to convince the police to take action in any case.

It is clear from the site and elsewhere some have tried to expose things but pedophiles everywhere are very good at covering their tracks and even if convicted the tendency is to protect the pedophile. I have a relative abused because the police could not legally tell someone they were living in the next flat to one. (In the UK)

What is and was always needed was what has happened in the news recently is for a minor to ask for help from inside. If things are not happening, or not as prevalent now then that is not going to happen. Remember there will have been a lot of teaching things that should not be are meant to be and a lot of confusion over betraying others will have been imposed on children's minds.

And alleged sexual abuse was often taking place in countries where it is easier to abuse? I don't know what laws apply, but I suspect it is the law of the country in which the offence was committed.

Anonymous

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 10:50 am
After reading the book 'not without my sister' i decided to look the family up on the net and i can understand why the 1st comment was wrote in CAPs it is shockin that this is still happening in this day in age and why hasnt there been a stop to it ???????????

1. xFamily
  2. » Press
  3. » note
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:44:41