How can out of control FGAers wounds be healed?

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » How can out of control FGAers wounds be healed?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Jack 2

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 02:44 pm
How can out of control FGAers wounds be healed?
So, you wake up one morning and oh crap! You're in a cult. Hey you know, a couple drinks and some bad decisions later.. what can you say? Maybe being a lonely loser without friends or anyone to listen to your insane ramblings had something to do with it. It doesn't really matter. What's important is you now realize you just wasted a major chunk of your life. All the while supporting the terrible physical and psychological abuse of children. You are finally ready to leave the cult. Now that you are out you feel immediately educated, spiritual and more enlightened than everyone else. You think that everyone around you is some how wounded. That's right.. You need healing!

Don't worry, here are some neat little technics for healing. Everyone is exactly the same and what I say is always right. Please don't confuse me with the facts.

A) Stop pushing your damn beliefs on anyone. If you force your opinion on people, their natural instinct is to rebel against it. In this case you are probably wrong anyway. Besides, if you joined a cult and wasted 10+ years of your life you really shouldn't be suggesting anything to anyone. "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." You should be taking a couple steps back.

B) Lying never helps in healing. Making up scientific facts is fun (I wrote a short story about a perpetual motion machine once) but, if you are weak enough to be convinced to join a cult you might just start believing your own lies. Pursue the truth.

C) Read some books that are fact-based and non-religious. No conspiracy theory books either. Why not start with text books?

D) Stop having dreams and reading too much into them. That's just stupid.

For further reading on the subject see these extremely relevant and scientific links: http://www.dtheatre.com/moopie.php and http://www.cowpieclocks.com

All the best in your healing,

Yours sincerely,
Joe

I know. It's flame bait. Feel free to delete this thread if you feel so inclined. I'm just in that kind of mood.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » How can out of control FGAers wounds be healed?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 05:55:43