Anyone know/knew Barry Gerard-Prendergast?

1. xFamily
  2. » Press
  3. » Anyone know/knew Barry Gerard-Prendergast?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 06:29 pm
Anyone know/knew Barry Gerard-Prendergast?
Barry has popped up here at California State University, Stanislaus, in Turlock, California. He's teaching sociology and I'm wondering if anyone knows him. He would not talk to me for the article we ran last Tuesday, but has denied membership in The Family. I'm a reporter at The Modesto Bee in Modesto, CA. Can anyone remember him? If so, please contact me at [email protected] or 209-578-2339 or pass my information on to someone who might know him. Thank you.

Michelle Hatfield

m 2

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 03:56 am
Wow, is that the same "Zacchaeus Star" that has a bunch of Chinese or Japanese children...or maybe I'm thinking of another Zach. Confused

Now that I think a little more about it, IIRC he had changed his name from Zach Star to Zach Zero because either he or his leaders decided he should be more humble. Wasn't his Chinese wife named Heidi Zero? I remember the "Zero" kids...

And he was very short...but very famous (in the Perugia combo at least) for his spankings; he treated it like an art, finding the best ways to maximize the pain you could administer with the tools available.

1. xFamily
  2. » Press
  3. » Anyone know/knew Barry Gerard-Prendergast?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 02:00:27