Law and Order inspired by Ricky Rodriguez story

1. xFamily
  2. » Press
  3. » Law and Order inspired by Ricky Rodriguez story

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 06:42 pm
Law and Order inspired by Ricky Rodriguez story
Quote:
PERVERTED CULT THAT MOLESTS CHILDREN LEADS TO SLAYINGS AND SUICIDES -- Detectives Fontana (Dennis Farina) and Green (Jesse L. Martin) are repulsed when they investigate the murder of a woman by a suicidal young man (as Ranson, guest star Austin Lysy) and discover a cult which encourages adult-child sexual relations - and prosecutor Borgia (Annie Parisse) is determined to nail the mesmerizing but formidable woman (as Mrs. Shelby, guest star Deborah Hedwall) who heads it. Aided by fellow A.D.A. McCoy (Sam Waterston), Borgia traces a string of suicides from the surviving youths and searches for a secretive "Book of Daniel" that could wipe out the perverted sect forever. S. Epatha Merkerson and Fred Dalton Thompson also star. TV-14

http://www.nbc.com/Law_&_Order/index.html

Jack 2

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 07:28 pm
dirty bastards!

Indian Joe 1

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 08:01 pm
My TiVo is locked and loaded.

Jack 2

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 01:41 pm
I heard they called the cult "Children of the Divine" and "sent him off to Victory Camp" and the story was "..some guy named David who [stabbed] his nanny, and he tried shoot himself but he survived..."

I'd be interested in seeing it... I guess.

1. xFamily
  2. » Press
  3. » Law and Order inspired by Ricky Rodriguez story
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 01:31:35