3. » Is my nephew insane? She always trying to kiss my mouth

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 03:28 pm

Anonymous

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 04:08 pm

Anonymous

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 05:06 am
Re: Is my nephew insane? She always trying to kiss my mouth
Being abused doesn't automatically make me an authority on the subject. I'm sure you understand that it would be better to ask a consultant - someone who has read the books, has a final degree etc.

My opinion: You shouldn't be kissing her on the mouth because of diseases. There's no way I would consider her insane based on your account. But besides being no expert I don't know your niece (not even her age) - perhaps there has been some inappropriate contact - who knows? Why don't you talk to her parents and tell her you would prefer a kiss on the cheek?

For more information on thhe subject: http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/article/child_sexual_behavior

Anonymous

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 11:07 am
Desperated wrote:

LULZ!!! Retard! Don't ask us... Ask a psychologist. This is not a forum for you to get advice.

But, yeah, she could have been abused or similar if she is overly sexual for her age.

evanman

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2010 11:02 am
How can your nephew be a she?

Anonymous

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 08:22 am
Dude,
What do you mean when you say you 'feel some things about her not too accepted by most adults'? If you have sexual feelings towards her, stay well cleared of any contact or affectionate kisses. It is NOT acceptable in any way. Children can be very affectionate, but they do not understand boundaries, and may have seen their parents or other behave in this manner, and try to imitate it. Don't encourage it in any way.

zflash7

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 03:24 am
I give up?
IS SHE?

evanman

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 05:46 am
Still waiting to find out how your nephew can be a she? Or is this just a wind-up?

zflash7

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2010 11:35 pm
so is she normal? or He? or are u a she?

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Is my nephew insane? She always trying to kiss my mouth
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:04:46