looking for manases of argentina (dario)

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » looking for manases of argentina (dario)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Ileana

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 10:32 pm
looking for manases of argentina (dario)
while we were in argentina,israel selah from Puerto Rico and me ,niniveh, watchman's wife at that time we met one of the sweetest brother named Manases, it would be a blessing from the Lord if we could get in touch with him....when we were there he was married to an american sister.....as a matter of fact, manases was there when i was giving birth to my first daughter.....please if you know about him or if you, Manases, read this, get in contac with us, you have no idea how much we love and miss you, God bless you brother...(Israel and myself are a couple now)

hoodman

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2012 10:16 am
@Ileana,
Hi Ileana - I remember you as Niniveh and knew you and Watchman, and Manases, in Buenos Aires. My name was Boaz and I married Remy - after you and Watchman were already married. I'm sorry that I can't help you in locating Manases. I, too, only remember that his first name was Dario. I'm going to Buenos Aires in a couple of days with my 2nd wife, just to have fun and see how much it has changed since 1974-75. We left the COG in 1976 while we were in Peru, and never looked back. If I knew where Dario was I'd try to look him up. I had hear that he left the group within a year or so of when I did.

Ileana

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2012 09:33 am
@hoodman,
OMG, my sweet brother Boaz. No te conteste antes porque hacia mucho tiempo que no entaba a esta pagina. Que alegria saber que dejastes el grupo y te encuentras bien. Dejame saber que estas haciendo, tu esposa e hijos. You made my day. Estoy viviendo en Hartford, Ct. Tengo 4 nietos hermosos y Maria, la que vistes nacer, es muy buena madre..hermosa tambien. Dios te bendiga siempre. LOVE [email protected] (my e-mail) Dejame aclarar que Israel y yo no SOMOS PAREJA.....BIG MISTAKE LOL

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » looking for manases of argentina (dario)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 06:36:00