Andy and Estrela

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Andy and Estrela

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 08:34 am
Andy and Estrela
Hi Everyone,

I am new on this site and am not sure if this is the correct place to post.
My brother Andy (Sandro) was killed on Friday, 06 November 2009 on Avenida Brasil. We were raised in the family. We were the children of Luz (Laudice) from Brasil. When I was 13 years old, while in Thailand, I ran away from the home there and went to the Brasilian Embassy which then my mother had to return me to my grandparents in Brasil. I only saw my brother again 10 years later, a teenager that had just left the Family, never went to school and could not adapt to the life outside the family. We were badly abused while in the Family. Him and my sister stayed longer than me and when they left , in their mid teens, the damage was already done.
I blame the family for what happened to him. He was so messed up he just gave up and buried himself in drugs. I live in the States now for 14 years. This year in April I saw him after 13 years of absence, a 31year old man that I did not recognize. With inner demons so bad he could not sleep at night. Burying himself deeper in drugs, he told me that it was the only time that he was happy was when e was on drugs. He couldn't handle it any other way. He was very smart, a great drawer and an avid reader, big fan of Stephen King, John Saul, Dean Koontz etc.
Maybe somebody here will remember him. He was in the Family for a long time.
Even though I left when I was 13 it has been a constant struggle to lead a normal life. I have two boys, one is 15 and one 11. I have done my best to provide them normal lives and they do not know what abuse is. But the damage the Family did to my family will be marked in our lives forever.
While in the Family we lived in India, Thailand and most of Europe. David, from England was our foster dad (His real name is Foster), a sick man that had pleasure in beating us until we bleed. If someone does remember or know my brother Andy, please say a prayer for him. I know that now, in death, he has finally found the happiness and peace he was not able to have in this life here with us. I can be found on Orkut and Facebook, there are pictures of him there and a little dedication I made for him.

Anonymous

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 08:44 am
Re: Andy and Estrela
Correction: Our Foster Parent from England, his name was Nathan. If anyone knows of him please let me know. I have a few wrds for him. is real name is Foster. He beat me and my brother one time so bad I still have the marks on my leg.
Estrela wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am new on this site and am not sure if this is the correct place to post.
My brother Andy (Sandro) was killed on Friday, 06 November 2009 on Avenida Brasil. We were raised in the family. We were the children of Luz (Laudice) from Brasil. When I was 13 years old, while in Thailand, I ran away from the home there and went to the Brasilian Embassy which then my mother had to return me to my grandparents in Brasil. I only saw my brother again 10 years later, a teenager that had just left the Family, never went to school and could not adapt to the life outside the family. We were badly abused while in the Family. Him and my sister stayed longer than me and when they left , in their mid teens, the damage was already done.
I blame the family for what happened to him. He was so messed up he just gave up and buried himself in drugs. I live in the States now for 14 years. This year in April I saw him after 13 years of absence, a 31year old man that I did not recognize. With inner demons so bad he could not sleep at night. Burying himself deeper in drugs, he told me that it was the only time that he was happy was when e was on drugs. He couldn't handle it any other way. He was very smart, a great drawer and an avid reader, big fan of Stephen King, John Saul, Dean Koontz etc.
Maybe somebody here will remember him. He was in the Family for a long time.
Even though I left when I was 13 it has been a constant struggle to lead a normal life. I have two boys, one is 15 and one 11. I have done my best to provide them normal lives and they do not know what abuse is. But the damage the Family did to my family will be marked in our lives forever.
While in the Family we lived in India, Thailand and most of Europe. David, from England was our foster dad (His real name is Foster), a sick man that had pleasure in beating us until we bleed. If someone does remember or know my brother Andy, please say a prayer for him. I know that now, in death, he has finally found the happiness and peace he was not able to have in this life here with us. I can be found on Orkut and Facebook, there are pictures of him there and a little dedication I made for him.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Andy and Estrela
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 05:16:18