to be a member

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » to be a member

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2009 10:31 pm
to be a member
good day to everyone. i just want to know how to become a member? and is there any member of the family here in korea?pls give me an address and i would try to have a visit and to know how to become a member. my email add "[email protected]"

cheeks 1

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2009 04:43 pm
Re: to be a member
Why on earth would you want to become a member of a child abusing cult? What could you possibly get out of it. What motives do you have?

Anonymous

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2009 12:50 am
is there someone in your church could give me information on how to know your doctrine and be a member?

Mary Jane Henry

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 06:18 am
This site is not connected to the official "church". This site if for people who have *escaped* from that dreadful organization! From our (experienced) point of view, you should not seek contact with a group of folks widely acknowledged to be abusive in the extreme!

zflash7

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 03:11 am
lots of blessings sister. The family has changed ALOT.. I cant become a member anymore.. Not that I want to.. But Freedom is nothing to sneeze at.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » to be a member
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:10:16