Trying to find half brothers

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Trying to find half brothers

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 08:54 am
Trying to find half brothers
Hey
I am the daughter of an ex memeber of the COG. I have recently found out that whilst my dad was there he fathered two children who he has never had contact with. These would be my half brothers! If anyone knows anything, or knows any way i could find these guys, could you please contact me.
My dad is Canadian and moved to Holland and was part of a home in Amsterdam.
My brothers would be between 30-32years old.

malvin

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 06:09 am
Re: Trying to find half brothers
Hi, I hope you find your brothers. My ex-partner Dylan ( we are still close) is the son of a man named "Mark" though I'm unsure if it was just his 'family' name. Dylan was born 23/3/79 in Hobart Tasmania, Australia and his father left Judy while she was pregnant with him. Although she wont tell me 'Marks" surname she said she something like it sounds German.
He apparently was involved with a dance company. I know Dylan has half brothers or sisters out there somewhere and they are our childrens half aunts/uncles. I am looking for any information also. I posted on ex familys site and they suggested here as the said that no-one there knew of him. Its hard when you dont have much to go on. All the best. Melissa

Rafa

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2012 05:28 am
@Anonymous,
Hi, I met in Spain 20 years a go a couple, she Elizabeht Dutch, he Canadian Zicry, with three daughters.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Trying to find half brothers
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.88 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:12:05