Widow's Colony

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Widow's Colony

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 05:28 am
Widow's Colony
I am curious if anyone knows anything about the "Widow's Colony"? Was there more than one? If so (or not), where was/were it/they located? I heard stories about them and would like to piece together some of them, as I have some connections to them. Thanks!

Ileana

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 08:36 pm
Re: Widow's Colony
i remember when i was in Puerto Rico around 1973, they had a widow's colony. ..for sisters who were not married but had kids, never understood why they had to live in another house,,,thats all i can tell.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 04:23 am
i'm a filipino who wish to be a member of your organization how can i be a member of your church?
please help me?

Anonymous

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 04:26 am
how to become a member
my email address is "[email protected]" can i be a member of your organization?
i'm a filipino citizen.

Ileana

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 10:20 am
maybe we are not talking about the same thing, i am not longer part of this group, so called "family", i want to respect your feelings but at the same time i need to be honest, the group im talking about touched a lot of people's lifes...but not in a positive way, i thank God for the day i decided to leave, hasnt been easy but i feel free. pray and get all the information you need before joining them, put your life in God's hands and He will guide you, God bless and take care of you.

kmt 1

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 12:07 pm
Are you Nineve Sunshine? I was in Puerto Rico at that time as well and remember Corny and Shalom all too well. I was Bashan Sheep and was there Jan 74 to July 75

Anonymous

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 07:21 pm
hi Basham, yes im ninive sunshine and im sure that we met....although i cant remember your face right now, its been a long time, uh? here is my e-mail [email protected] can write me whenever you want, hope things are going good in your life, God bless you

Anonymous

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2010 06:08 pm
Thorwald, I know of one "widow's colony" that was in Matsumoto, Japan, in the early 90's. It appeared that the single mothers were moved there in order to take advantage of Matsumoto Prefecture's generous welfare system. (One mother I know was getting 400,000 yen per month in governmental support.) As a sideline, one of the higher-up (female) leaders visited their home and told the members that they needed to have more sex with the very few men who lived there as helpers. (The women weren't inclined to have more kids, being single moms already.) Nevertheless, they "yielded" to the will of this "leader" and within 2 months, all the women were pregnant. Even while still in the cult, I was shocked.

Piram

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 12:29 pm
di wrote:
Thorwald, I know of one "widow's colony" that was in Matsumoto, Japan, in the early 90's. It appeared that the single mothers were moved there in order to take advantage of Matsumoto Prefecture's generous welfare system. (One mother I know was getting 400,000 yen per month in governmental support.) As a sideline, one of the higher-up (female) leaders visited their home and told the members that they needed to have more sex with the very few men who lived there as helpers. (The women weren't inclined to have more kids, being single moms already.) Nevertheless, they "yielded" to the will of this "leader" and within 2 months, all the women were pregnant. Even while still in the cult, I was shocked.

Having children should be a wonderful event in life, when not imposed by one person on another. However, it should come as no surprise to any thinking individual that getting women pregnant, particularly in an insular context where they are systematically cut off from the outside world, literally and/or through brainwashing, can be a very effective tool used by manipulating dictators to reinforce and maintain their power over their minions.

Ileana

Reply Thu 20 May, 2010 10:22 am
Hi Bashan, there are so many things to share. Right now im living in Virginia with Israel Selah (from Puerto Rico), trying really hard to have a relationship, that group touched our emotions in a bad and sad way, there still a lot of pain...but i know, by faith, that the Lord is and will be taking care of us and show us the way. The only thing they couldnt take away from me is my love and faith in God.......i'll be praying that good things comes your way, God bless you, Ileana (Ninive)

Perry 1

Reply Wed 26 May, 2010 04:30 pm
Thorwald, I remember a "widow's colony" in Hawaii in the early 70s. I stopped in Hawaii for a few months on my way to Asia. That was at the end of 73 and the beginning of 74. All I remember about it, though, is that there were a couple single moms, maybe more, living in an apartment separate from the other homes. I visited there once, but can't remember the reason for the visit, who went with me or who was living there. I also remember single brothers being encouraged to marry those "widows", but can't remember if it was in a ML or not. That, of course, was before sexual promiscuity, and even masturbation, was allowed for the rank and file. Since dating wasn't allowed, the only permissible way to have sex was through marriage, which had to be approved by leaders.

aTimothy

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2022 07:16 pm
@Ileana,
Yes, I also remember the "widow's colony" in Puerto Rico.. it may have been in Toa Baja if I remember correctly. I would deliver food and supplies there from San Juan. I was known as Timothy in the family.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Widow's Colony
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:56:10