Finding the truth / "Family" in Manila

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Finding the truth / "Family" in Manila

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 07:45 am
Finding the truth / "Family" in Manila
Hello all,

I'm from Germany and since last week as I read the article in the newspaper about a sex cult the organization called: "The Family" im horrified.
Their ideas of their living together are disgusting and sick.
Now to my problem. We support this Organisaiton or better, the Family with the Head Leader called: Eveline Gamonez since (3-4 years) with substantial sums of money.
We were even in Romania for 2 weeks to see how they live and what they are do for the people their.
We have seen a lot and were pleasantly surprised. Ok, one must admit that I had the impression some people there were "superfluous" and I had the impression they live at the expense of patrons. and enjoy that.
But all were very friendly and always cheerful. Now this Family and their followers lives in phillipinien ( Manila ) since 2 years.
Now my question, someone knows this family? Was anyone their? Whether you are in Romania or now in Manila or maybe in previous projects?
I do not believe that this family is a sex sect. So here I am looking for the truth and hope someone can bring me good information.
Another question: Were the only individual cases with the "Flirty Fishing" and child abuse, or if it was generally in the organization of everyday?
Is there still active sex practices in "The Family" or was it earlier times?
I hope you could understand my bad English. If some questions are unclear, please just reply here. Thank you!

thomas87

Anonymous

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 05:09 am
Re: Finding the truth / "Family" in Manila
No one here has some info here? If they do, write me at this e-mail address:

icey.d @ hotmail.com

thx!

Mary Jane Henry

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 07:13 pm
Re: Finding the truth / "Family" in Manila
Dear Thomas,
Sadly, the whole sex cult business is all too true! I don't know anything about the specific individuals you mention or Romania, but I was in the cult for 5 years long ago when the promiscuity was just beginning to get rolling. It went a long way down hill since then. If I understand correctly they have made efforts in the last few years to curtail some of the more blatant child sexual exploitation, but I'm sure adults with adults continues to roll along. Hard to stop something like that. It does serve to confirm scripture in that "evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived."

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Finding the truth / "Family" in Manila
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:26:16