Montreal, Laurentide, and Eastern Canada -- 1971-1973

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Montreal, Laurentide, and Eastern Canada -- 1971-1973

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 09:36 am
Montreal, Laurentide, and Eastern Canada -- 1971-1973
Hello. My name was Hepher and I'd sure like to connect with anyone from Montreal or Laurentide, or Eastern Canada during the early seventies. I was one of the first disciples in Canada, joining in Belleville, Ontario in July 4, 1971 and then moving on to Camp Laurentide with Ebed, Elam, Matthew Canada, Amaziah, and so many others. If you were there, I'd like to get in touch.

What about Dorion under Samson and Tabitha? I was there and have some fond memories of glorious times. I then moved to work the coffee shop in downtown Montreal for awhile till I went east to Quebec and the maritime provinces.

My wife was named Sunshine and I had a little girl named Ammi (1973) and a little later another named Evangeline (1974). If any of this rings a bell (it's been a long time!) it'd be nice to link up in some way just to reminisce and see the good in what God has done in our lives. (I left NA in 1977 for Europe to work with Mother Eve and subsequently left the family about a year later.) Happy before; been happy ever since. No regrets, but by 1978 it was time to leave!)

God bless you all.

jjsonier

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2023 07:58 am
@hepher north,
Allo to you Hepher north
Je suis du N-B,Canada,un ex-menbre de Cog.Je desire de faire ta connaissance.Envoie-moi un message.En attente!

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Montreal, Laurentide, and Eastern Canada -- 1971-1973
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 11:25:27