1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » A chance to let people see how you survived

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 05:00 pm
A chance to let people see how you survived
Hello,
My name is Tokyo and I am a writer.

Recently, I have read an article on The Children of God that was in Glamour Magazine which was given to me by a friend. It was an old issue discussing a celeb I like but I found the real life story of one victim's survival through this cult more touching than the original article I was interested in.

I have been reading this site and watch some of the videos by this site. They are very imfortmative I am keen to write a screenplay on this whole subject. I feel you may critize this, oject to this or be willing to help me with it. I promise not to Hollywood-ise it. I promise to keep it realistic and more importantly I promise to make this project faithful.

What I am asking is to hear some of your stories, families within the cult and life after escaping with me in confidence. I will keep this information confidential and use it as part of my understanding and to sympathise on what happened within this society. I know this is alot to ask and you have been through alot and it will be hard but I would be grateful.

I do have an agent and if I choose to let someone deal with the script I will make sure some part of this project is actually donated to a charity or to help people who have escaped the cult get started on their new life. I feel for you all, you all are in my heart. Have a good day/night!

PS You can PM me anytime you feel like talking. Peace out!

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » A chance to let people see how you survived
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 03:43:53