Looking for Tirzah

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for Tirzah

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 07:34 am
Looking for Tirzah
I'm still looking for the girl that I joined with in L.A. in 1971, who was first called Ataliah and then Tirzah. We were separated as soon as we joined and only saw each other once or twice after that. We were good friends before and it's sad to not have any news as to how things are going for her or where she's at. I know that she got married and had children as I did get one letter from her in 1974 or 75. Since then no news at all, so if someone can help me with any information please do. I'm not sure but I think that she went to Germany or Holland.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 10:54 pm
Re: Looking for Tirzah
I knew Tirzah when she was in Germany and Austria. She was married to Hebron. The German colonies were under the
tyrannical rule of Zebediah at the time, and they really mistreated Hebron and Tirzah. In fact, it was one of the reasons
I decided to leave. One thing they did was send just the two of them to Austria when Tirzah was almost 9 months
pregnant. They had a hard time. I'd tell you more, but it may be something Tirzah would rather tell herself. I left as
soon as my second child was born which was 1976, so I don't know where she went after that time. Good luck finding
her. I hope you do.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2011 07:07 am
Thanks for the news. I've been looking for her for years and yours is the only news I have for the moment. In '75 she wrote me a letter and seemed quite worried about her future. I wrote back but I don't even know if she got the letter as there was no answer. I left in the summer of '75 and have been trying to get in touch with her ever since. I don't know if she's in or out or where in the world she could be. Thanks again and if you know anything else that can help me find her please let me know.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 09:09 pm
Testing anonymous posting

Anonymous

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 07:16 pm
I don't know much else than what I already told you. Tirzah had, for sure, 2 children, but of course she could have had more. Hebron was an accountant of some kind, I believe. 1975 would have been the year when they were having such a bad time. I imagine that they would have most likely left the family. I don't keep up with any former members, so I'm pretty much out of the information loop. Best wishes.

hebrewss

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 03:28 pm
looking for Simon black he is not mensioned among the musissians any news?

Colonel

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2013 07:45 pm
@hebrewss,
I am in touch with someone who went to high school with him, both of whom are in frequent contact. Perhaps I can attempt to relay a message?

Parmenas

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 02:25 am
@Anonymous,
Dear Anonymous (many contributors here use that "Name", but I'm referring to the one who mentioned "Zebediah"),
we must have known each other as I was in Germany at that time as well (yes, the power invested in Zebediah seemed to have gone to his head, as well as his sidekick, Benji). I think I know who you are, and you can contact me if you wish. My name was "Parmenas Tuesday" - would be nice to hear from you after so many years.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for Tirzah
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 12:54:51