My name is Juliette --Anyone know me?

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » My name is Juliette --Anyone know me?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:04 pm
My name is Juliette --Anyone know me?
I was in Japan mainly. Spent some time in Mexico. My mom is Patricia , Patara, Mary. My family has all left the family. My brothers and sisters are Laz (Byron), Zac (Cesco), Tabitha (Tabs), Pricilla (Cheerful), and Suzy. I have only recently began to really face the awful truths of The Family. I just tried not to think about it before, but now I know I can't do that forever and I was just wanting to maybe talk to some others like me who have left The Family.

Anonymous

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2008 07:52 am
Re: My name is Juliette --Anyone know me?
Hi, Juliette, I knew you in Japan in Kofu and in Shiojiri. I left TF a few years back and am coming to some realizations myself about what I was into for so long. You may or may not remember me, as I had several names and can't remember who I was when. ha ha. But I think you 'd remember Liza and Michelle and Johnny, from Kofu and Shijiri, I'm their Dad. I knew your mom and your brother Byron (don't know where he is today....and your other sisters and brother.....
where are you now? feel free to email me anytime////
I write articles to counter The Family beliefs......and misinterpretations of the Bible.
[It would be nice to hear from you[/i][/i]
I also knew Chris and Basan's family in Aomori.....Paula, Angela , David.....they are living in the States now, Orange County ,California. My son Johnny is visiting them now.

[email protected]

and my web site is

http://charliechoco.tripod.com/index.html

Take care.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » My name is Juliette --Anyone know me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 06:06:49