searching for good friends of mine.Keith and David Frampton

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » searching for good friends of mine.Keith and David Frampton

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 03:43 pm
searching for good friends of mine.Keith and David Frampton
pLEASE HELP ME GET IN TOUCH WITH MY VERY GOOD FRIENDS KEITH AND DAVID FRAMPTON, KEITH WAS CALLED SAMSON IN THE CHILDREN OF GOD/FAMILY OF LOVE. I WAS ONCE A MEMBER CALLED SOLOMON OF AFRICA . I WAS INTRODUCED TO THIS GROUP BY KEITH FRAMPTON. HIS DAD OWNED THE BROMLEY FACTORY. WE JOINED THE SAME DAY WHEN I WAS IN THE U.K. I ALSO WORKED WITH ANOTHER GOOD FRIEND SIMON BLACK. CAN YOU CONTACT HIM FOR ME. I LEFT THE GROUP IN 1972 WHEN I CAME TO WEST AFRICA DURING WHICH TIME I WAS INFORMED BY MY MOM OF THE B.B.C. NEWS REPORT ABOUT THE C.O.G.
SINCE 1972 I HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH ALL MY FRIENDS BECAUSE I LEFT THE GROUP. YOUR HELP WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED.
AND THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Anonymous

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 04:47 pm
Re: searching for good friends of mine.Keith and David Frampton
Hi, Kofi,

Do you remember me from the Bromley days?

I'm afraid the last newsI had, Keith was still a member and based in India... but that's at least 2 or 3 years old.

I'm thrilled that you're out of the COG. How long were you in? Did it take you long to recover?

I left from Amsterdam after being in for 9 months, and have met a few others (mostly unknown to me inside the movement) who also left.

Warm regards,

"Jephunneh"

<[email protected]>

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » searching for good friends of mine.Keith and David Frampton
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:15:23