Looking for Jeremy/Bill Lewindowski, Tallahassee, FL

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for Jeremy/Bill Lewindowski, Tallahassee, FL

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 08:44 pm
Looking for Jeremy/Bill Lewindowski, Tallahassee, FL
I met "Jeremy" in Tallahassee, Florida in 1977 or 1978. I think his real name was Bill Lewindowski. I worked at Northwood Mall in Tallahassee and met Jeremy when he was preaching in the parking lot there. We began to spend time together, and I went to Atlanta with Jeremy and stayed with the family for about a week. My real name is Paula and my COG name was Jezreel.

Jeremy came back to Tallahassee a few times to stay with me, and said he was moving to California with the family.

Jeremy, are you out there and do you remember me? If you're out there, please reply to this post. Thanks and God Bless.

snartist

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 09:02 am
Re: Looking for Jeremy/Bill Lewindowski, Tallahassee, FL
Do you still live in Tallahassee? I do. Patrick

Anonymous

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 06:19 pm
Pgeen wrote:
I met "Jeremy" in Tallahassee, Florida in 1977 or 1978. I think his real name was Bill Lewindowski. I worked at Northwood Mall in Tallahassee and met Jeremy when he was preaching in the parking lot there. We began to spend time together, and I went to Atlanta with Jeremy and stayed with the family for about a week. My real name is Paula and my COG name was Jezreel.

Jeremy came back to Tallahassee a few times to stay with me, and said he was moving to California with the family.

Jeremy, are you out there and do you remember me? If you're out there, please reply to this post. Thanks and God Bless.

Dear Paula,
Don't know Bill, but being the only person I knew that grew up in Tally and joined TF, I was curious if you also grew up in Tally? Are there others from Tallahasse who joined TF? John ( x-joseph)

anon1 1

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 11:36 pm
What was going on in Atlanta? Help me please, I was 3-4 years old.

anon1 1

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 11:38 pm
I live in Tallahassee now myself. Was something bad going on in Atlanta GA around the time of 1983-1984
I could be mistaken and it might be earlier maybe 1982 possibly. I would have been between 2-4 years old.
Was there a group, were they river rafting, were they near the chattahoochie river, was there child
molestation going on? Were there straw huts in the woods. Please help me, I have fragmented memories
I know I was molested around this time frame.

anon1 1

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 11:40 pm
WAS THERE A POLICE BUST FOR COCAINE IN ATLANTA ON THE FAMILY? At least that is what I was told by my mother.
That it was a cocaine bust. Does anyone know a Bob who was in the family in Atlanta GA?

anon1 1

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 11:43 pm
My name is Christine, chrissy...does anyone remember a little girl named Christine from the group in Atlanta GA? I would have been 2-4 years old

anon1 1

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 11:46 pm
I've been traumatized since I was a kid. Shortly after this time frame I went nuts and started throwing chairs around in school at an early age. I was placed in Special Education and my life went downhill from an early age. I remember pieces of a puzzle and it all started in GA.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for Jeremy/Bill Lewindowski, Tallahassee, FL
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:49:17