I am a former member

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » I am a former member

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2008 07:29 am
I am a former member
I am an ex member living in J..................I don't mind my name not being on the Current and Former Members list, but seeing as how I am an old old timer and know a lot of people......and was one of the first pioneers to J................oops almost said it............and have been writing articles to counter The Family's doctrines for the past few years....I don't mind a bit.....I was in for over 30 years....and am out out out out and free free free, and I may be old , but I feel young now without having people dictate to me what my spiritual condition is and telling me what God thinks about me. He tells me himself.
If anyone is interested you can email me here: [email protected]
Nice to make your acquaintance. There just doesn't seem to be much going on these days to counter Berg's disastrous doctrines so I have taken it into my own hand to write , write , write, and write all I can so if you want to check out what I have written.......here it is.......go for it...it's free....for now, anyway, until I get it all into a book someday. Here it is , see if you like it......some have said it is a gentle approach. But I don't know about that.

http://charliechoco.tripod.com/index.html

I am not trying to hurt anyone, but I feel I have to get the truth out there so Family members can see that there are wasting their lives and have no future in TF.
The End time they so fervently believe in is not coming. The Anti Christ they preach is not rising. So they will need answers when they see that their false prophets are not producing results.
What will you tell them?
Best Wishes
Chas

sabinelr

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 03:46 pm
Well, I can sympathize with your desire after 30 years to avoid mentioning names. I think the reason there is no single point of refutation of the COG teachings is that they were all over the place, and they were so isolated from the common run of people that no one knew what they were up to. Although I was directly connected with the COG for only a weekend, their arguments got stuck in my brain for years, and it was quite a journey tracking them down and kicking them out. A lot of their stuff appeals to our desire to know things that aren't true, and that sticks with us no matter how long we have traveled the road to recovery.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » I am a former member
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:06:18