Looking for my missing daughter

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for my missing daughter

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

lori 2

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 10:57 am
Looking for my missing daughter
I have only just become aware of this internet site and believe it could be a possible link to finding my daughter Nadia. she will be 29 years old this summer on Aug. 27 and went missing with my exhusband 'Luke of Love' when she was 6 years old in 1985. I have not seen her since nor had any information about her whereabouts. Please help me to find her. If you have any information at all, please send it to email address: [email protected]
My name is Lori - my Family name was 'Liv' I joined the Family in 1978 and was a member until 1982. I do not know if Luke and his wife Ava continued their life in the Family or left, but I believe they may have left the US in 1985. I last saw them in Houston, Texas that year. They had a combined family of 9 children when last I saw them.
If anyone has any idea how I can more effectively conduct this search it would be much appreciated,
Lori

Anonymous

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 05:36 pm
Re: Looking for my missing daughter
Are you familiar with movingon.org? It's mostly second generation people. They have a page for people seeking members or exmembers.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for my missing daughter
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 06:17:58