Did you know Ishmael of Coa/Tabitha?

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Did you know Ishmael of Coa/Tabitha?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 08:43 pm
Did you know Ishmael of Coa/Tabitha?
Hi everyone,
I am an ex SGA and I'm wondering if anyone here knew my father Ishmael of Coa/Tabitha. He committed suicide in 1984. He joined TF in the early 1970's or earlier and he was a world "litnessing shiner" for a long time. Whatever that means. He lived in Indonesia, Australia and all over the states. He was American and was born in California. I would be interested in hearing whatever it is that you knew about him good or bad. If you knew him well, I would appreciate if you don't mind me contacting you by email so that I could ask you some specific questions. Thanks!

Anonymous

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 12:25 pm
Re: Did you know Ishmael of Coa/Tabitha?
I knew he and your mom in Spain on their honeymoon. I have been out forever but i remember him well and thought he was a great guy, very nice..back then.
People change, of course, but I remember them both as being very sweet. Anneke

Piram

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2008 12:14 pm
Re: Did you know Ishmael of Coa/Tabitha?
Guest wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am an ex SGA and I'm wondering if anyone here knew my father Ishmael of Coa/Tabitha. He committed suicide in 1984. He joined TF in the early 1970's or earlier and he was a world "litnessing shiner" for a long time. Whatever that means. He lived in Indonesia, Australia and all over the states. He was American and was born in California. I would be interested in hearing whatever it is that you knew about him good or bad. If you knew him well, I would appreciate if you don't mind me contacting you by email so that I could ask you some specific questions. Thanks!

I knew an Ishmael (met him at TSC) who played the guitar very well and sang and was married to a petite blond girl. A fairly handsome fellow. Was that your Mom? I remember being with him in several places in Spain. Nice guy, very friendly, easy to get along with. He had semi-long brown hair and wore glasses. Was that your Dad?

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Did you know Ishmael of Coa/Tabitha?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:09:37