Family in Australia

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Family in Australia

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 10:02 pm
Family in Australia
Why is there practicaly no articles on the family in Australia,they seem to be thriving out here and no body has any information on them at all.I spoke to a man the other day from the gold coast and he knows where they all live, there and in Sydney and what they are up to but he said no one cares when he tells them.

evanman

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 08:07 am
I know the feeling.

When i spoke to my sister-in-law recently about the Family in Macau (where she lives) she said that she had no knowledge about them and that she didn't think that it was anything to be concerned about.

When I filled her in on the background to the Family in Macau she soon realised how perverse and dangerous they are.

I would suggest that you and your friend continue to plug away at people, eventually some will take the information on board.

When even "Christian" organisations are being fooled into accepting TF it means that we must fight even harder to speak the truth:

The following link is to a Christian broadcaster in Australia that puts on "Kiddie Viddie" as you will see from the scheduling.:

http://www.acctv.com.au/programs.asp?strorderby=title

Just don't give up!

Anonymous

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 01:18 am
Evanman just went to that link you gave me and looked up churches that are listed and i know that family members visit two of the churches listed on the gold coast queensland and one is the Dreamcenter at carrara the other i cant mention because they now know who the fcf members are and they want to get rid of them.Btw the dreamcenter know and they dont seem to care.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Family in Australia
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:52:49