Preparing Media Article on TFI.. Help Needed!

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Preparing Media Article on TFI.. Help Needed!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 08:15 am
Preparing Media Article on TFI.. Help Needed!
Hi there everyone.. I'm getting a media package ready to release to the press and I need some help regarding how to contact the media with my story while remaining anonomous..

Ok basically I am collecting evidence to launch an inquiry into the illegal activities that TFI, in my country, are currently involved in. I would be looking for people who have had similar experiences themselves. I will not be disclosing my location because of all the monitoring on this site. For this to be successful it needs to be a complete surprise. I can however say that the country this is being planned in is where TFI has had no media coverage for a very long time and has found ways to thrive unchecked by the government.

By doing this I feel that I would really make a difference.

I would like discuss this further with anyone who is able to offer assistance or is interested or has knowledge and experience on this subject.

Please contact me ASAP at [email protected]

Cheers

Arssle

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 08:29 am
Uh... Mommy said I shouldn't speak to strangers.

Cookie 2

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 09:49 am
so you're like...trying to "take 'em dooown"? dude, before you look like a fool being so sneaky, you should get your act togther. all this annonymous stuff... you should be upfront. and just check your reasons for what you're trying to do. none of us are trying to hurt anyone innocent here. just think about what you're doing and if it's worth it. to get any help here, i think you should be more honest about your intentions and who u are and what outcome you want and what country you live in ... for some real help that is.

Cookie 2

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 09:52 am
....oh yeah, and which particular "illegal" activities r u trying to get authorities to go after?

munchmoney

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:05 am
dude you have no idea.. I cant say where I am because I'm still in TFI.. and also because whatever is put up on these web sites are put into world wide pray request where every single family member is alerted.. another reason is cuz I dont want to start a discusion about this, I'm only looking for people to help. I dont need people just discussing me on a forum. I posted my article for a reason. If anyone means business then write to me on my email not on this forum.. and no I'm not trying to take'em down and be all big in my head.. I'm just trying to be a pain in the ass

Cheers

Cookie 2

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:10 pm
:-) gotcha.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 03:43 pm
"I cant say where I am because I'm still in TFI"

Question - If you hate being there, why are you STILL there?

What people have got to understand, too, is that not everyone in the Family are 'evil' or 'out to make people's lives hell' or 'are brainwashing people' and so on and so forth. I left of my own free will many years ago. Yes, I was having a hard time, I was burned out and there were a few Family members that were cruel and nasty, but I've never held a grudge against any of the others. I left many real friends when I chose to leave, but it was my choice and I left when I needed to.

It's one thing to bring those that are truly guilty down, but to bring everyone else down with it, to me is wrong. There are many people still left in the Family that are there for the right reasons - to witness and win souls. Then, there are others who are there just to be 'lord' over everyone else....but you get that in all walks of life. It's like saying that you don't like the (eg) Liberal party, so you're going to bring down the WHOLE Parliament.

So, munchmoney, if you're still in the Family and don't want to be there...LEAVE. Stop being a pain in the ass, and get out and get a job you really enjoy and make a difference in your 'new world'.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:41 pm
Uh thanks so much J.B. for your heart warming story.. I'm not here to discuss anything so quite frankly you are wasting my time.. and for the future anyone else seeing this article please do not ask dumb questions and if you want to help then do.

Anonymous

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 08:53 am
So, munch money, you haven't answered the question though. If you hate being there, then why don't you leave? Leave and then write your article if you must, but why hang around something you appear to hate so much? It makes no sense.

Cookie 2

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 10:23 am
J.B. there are lots of reasons people who don't like being in the family are there. Rolling Eyes that is really none of your business. maybe he's underage, maybe he doesn't have enuf money to take a plane to some place he'd like to go, maybe he's in love with someoone in the family, or married, and not into a divorce or leaving a kid at this moment, or a court battle, etc. maybe he has no education and worries about getting a shitty first job, etc. so food and board in the family is an ok compromise. maybe his nationality is from a 3rd world country, and he would need to first work out a good visa for a first world place before going, or vice versa, sometimes it's just easier to stay in the family than leave, at least for a while. the last 3 years i was in TFI, i was so unhappy in it, but for many reasons didn't have the courage to leave until i found someone likeminded and we left together and lived together for a while, supporting each other.

but munchmoney, it is really hard to offer help or ideas without any details of exactly what you want to do and what you're thinking. i'm sure there are ideas and suggestions to offer you, and certainly if you're planning on leaving the family, a lot of us would be happy to help you how we can, especially with moral support, and ideas, but you're not making it easy to help you because you don't say what you want exactly. and i for one don't read minds. Very Happy

Mary Jane Henry

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 03:19 pm
When we decided to leave we were living in Dusseldorf with 3 kids. I was very pregnant! Our return tickets were taken from us on arrival, so the plan was that my husband would litness for the funds which he saved in the office of our colony until the shepherd stole the funds! If my father-in-law hadn't paid the airfare for all 5 of us we couldn't have done it! I'm sure there are as many crazy stories as there are poor prisoners of this cult!

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Preparing Media Article on TFI.. Help Needed!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:44:34