SUZANNE McCALLUM

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » SUZANNE McCALLUM

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 11:44 pm
SUZANNE McCALLUM
SUZANNE McCALLUM FROM AUSTRALIA who was in Pakistan in 196, where are you?????

Tirzah

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 05:43 pm
Re: SUZANNE McCALLUM
Hi, Are you looking for Susan McCallum aka Miracle/Gethsemane? If so I am also looking for her. The susanI knew had a brother who joined Bible name Paul, but he left after a stint in India 76/77. Susan married Seth (kiwi). I have a feeling they are still "in", but in what capacity I know not. They maybe back in NZ. Hope this is helpful, Tirzah from Aust.

Chrisalam

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 08:28 pm
Re: SUZANNE McCALLUM
Hi Tirzah!

Yes I remember Seth. We were good friends. Seth and I were in prison together in Pakistan, arrested for street witnessing. It was in prison that I told Seth that Suzanne was in love with him (he was totally oblivious of this!). He told me that after he got out he would ask her to marry him. So it happened!

I hope with all my heart that they are out of the COG. People who have been in there that long typically get messed up!

I was very close to them and would appreciate any news about them. Please stay in touch. My e-mail is [email protected]

Blessings!

Chris Alam

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » SUZANNE McCALLUM
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 05:29:27