Glasgow & Liverpool 1978-79

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Glasgow & Liverpool 1978-79

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 01:42 pm
Glasgow & Liverpool 1978-79
I just found this site after seeing Noah T's documentary which brought up a huge pile of submerged memories and emotions from 78-79.
I joined the Family in Glasgow in 78, but because I was so young couldn't move in until I turned 16. Ran off to the colony in Liverpool a couple of times but they sent me back coz the press & police were too interested in me & my parents were causing a lot of trouble. I finally joined the Liverpool colony the day after my 16th birthday and everything's a blur after that. My favorite headline about me was "16 year old joins Jesus sex cult!"
I remember Artemis & Elizabeth in Glasgow, Francis in Liverpool. Daniel and Esther in Liverpool.
Pauline in Glasgow who left just before me and helped me return to the real world.
Anybody remember any of them? or me - I was called Sirion.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2007 03:28 pm
Swiss Elizabeth wrote to me for several years after I left. I can remember getting a letter from Glasgow in which she told me about the media and the local MP being involved over a young person joining,so presumably that was you.Curios that you mention your 16th birthday as I clearly remember that 17(my age when I joined) was the legal age - unless the law is different in Scotland.

The last time I heard from Elizabeth was a letter from India in the early '80s. At that time I thought about sending her Deborah's book that had just been published then,but I didn't get round to it.

TomPaine56

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2011 04:44 pm
i knew a 'Elizabeth' of Swiss Origin in South Africa. if i'm not mistaken she got married to Chris (?) & they are out of the family. if my memory serves me well, they run a restaurant in Camps Bay, Cape Town ... (in my other thread i mention Chris being with Paddie, there's always these 'couple connections', there were two couples & both were good friends ... hm ...)

korean1993

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 12:14 am
hello my name is umidjon I am from uzbekistan I am 17 years old

korean1993

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 02:28 am
hello my name is umidjon my phone nomer + 08594 661 60 53 Ucell I am from uzbekistan

MT7060

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 08:58 am
@TomPaine56,
Tom could you Email me? [email protected] i am looking for my cousin Elizabeth. She has been missing for 45 years

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Glasgow & Liverpool 1978-79
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:09:43