looking to join the family

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » looking to join the family

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 07:02 pm
looking to join the family
ALL MY LIFE PEOPLE TOLD THAT I WAS NO GOOD AND WAE SORRY IN EVERY THING I DO.I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TALK AND THAT WILL BE THERE IN TIME OF NEED I'M SO LOST IN NEED OF HELP AND A FRIEND.I HAVE TRYED EVERYTHING IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE TO HELP Confused

JASONLANIK

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 07:20 pm
Re: reply to sittingbull
sittingbull wrote:
ALL MY LIFE PEOPLE TOLD THAT I WAS NO GOOD AND WAE SORRY IN EVERY THING I DO.I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TALK AND THAT WILL BE THERE IN TIME OF NEED I'M SO LOST IN NEED OF HELP AND A FRIEND.I HAVE TRYED EVERYTHING IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE TO HELP Confused

Well my friend this is not the right place to be if you are really looking to join the "family". If you just need a friend and someone to talk to then maybe I can help. What is your personal problem? Why are you letting people get you down? Who cares what people have told you your whole life. You need to make a stand for yourself and live your life and make your own choices and get over your past. Why do you feel lost? Are you just depressed? If you just need someone to talk to , well here I am. For now I will just say ...DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY. Where there is life there is hope. Cheer up man because things could be worse...believe me.
Jason

Mary Jane Henry

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 03:31 am
I don't think you want to join *that* family do you? You mean on some level you want to be a part of the body of Christ - a part of the *real* children of God not the cheap immitation, right? Pardon me for attempting to read your mind, but you didn't give too much to go on! I have discovered a radio preacher who is way different from all the rest and you can hear him for free on the internet - his name is Charles Capps and his message is powerful. Take a listen, it's free and it's good stuff. (Hope this is OK?) Hang in there and I'll help if I can.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » looking to join the family
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:00:42