I would like to join the family

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » I would like to join the family

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 08:01 pm
I would like to join the family
Hello, my name is Paul (or as my associates refer to me, P. E. Dober) and I would love to join your family. A revalation was revealed to me in a dream, where Jesus (who took the form of a Raptor, of all things) told me to go fowarth and shower my seed upon the children of this world. I figured there is no better place to start than here. A friend of mine, Richard Mongler, is also interested in joining. Please tell me how to get in contact with you!

Thorwald 1

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 08:46 pm
Funny. Rolling Eyes

JASONLANIK

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 09:54 pm
Re: I would like to join the family
rockblock wrote:
Hello, my name is Paul (or as my associates refer to me, P. E. Dober) and I would love to join your family. A revalation was revealed to me in a dream, where Jesus (who took the form of a Raptor, of all things) told me to go fowarth and shower my seed upon the children of this world. I figured there is no better place to start than here. A friend of mine, Richard Mongler, is also interested in joining. Please tell me how to get in contact with you!

You are joking right ? If not than I think you have the wrong site. you may want to try 911.com

Cookie 2

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 07:01 am
i could give you the number of a good shrink Laughing

Arssle

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 01:44 pm
Re: I would like to join the family
rockblock wrote:
LOLDONGS. This isn't 4chan.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » I would like to join the family
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:36:22